Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do you feel about "Fashion!"

Floppy

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's one of those tracks on ARTPOP where the EDM side of the production leaves it feeling a little outdated. I don't think it's aged in the same way that TFM, BTW or even other ARTPOP songs like Venus and DWUW have.

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, Floppy said:

This song seems to be at the bottom of a lot of people's lists and wanna know your opinions.

I see a lot of people complaining that Will produced the track but I feel Gaga did what she does with every producer  bringing out a side of them we don't usually see. In my opinion the song is super ethereal and the vocals are heavenly. That bridge and the ending guitar with those sexy vocals in French. WOW 

Share how you feel but be nice it's only an opinion. 

i like how it makes me feel confident and it definitely gives me a reason to dance when i'm alone in my room . . . but then again, every Gaga song gives me a reason to dance. i think it's a bit better than the unreleased Fashion song because of how it's in better quality. it's a good bop, not the best!

oh dear i accidentally quoted you when i didn't need to

she/her

2School4Cool

I love Fashion! and I grow to love it more and more as the years go on. It just feels so smooth compared to the other songs on the album that have these thrashing electronic beats. I love all of ARTPOP of course, but I feel like Fashion! is a really nice chill, but still upbeat, moment. Plus the outro is one of my favorite moments on ARTPOP! The groove of that song is infectious. 

See The Best In Everyone

I find it odd that it sounds so much like Let's Dance but not many people seem to acknowledge that. I don't have any problem with it though, the song still slaps but it is interesting to know where her inspiration came from.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Neight Shayde

second best track in ARTPOP. i wasn't a believer then, but i am now :pray:

she knew what she did when she borrowed david bowie's song structure in "let's dance".

not Chromatica
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Awful. She should have kept the original Fashion because it’s much better. 

Do we have the actual original version? Or is it that fanmade 2017 version made after the stems leaked.

Neight Shayde
13 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

I find it odd that it sounds so much like Let's Dance but not many people seem to acknowledge that. I don't have any problem with it though, the song still slaps but it is interesting to know where her inspiration came from.

it's no surprise that she loooooves bowie but her stan hat was on during that era tbh. Applause has the bowie-esque vocals, and then Fashion! with the structure.

Regina George
7 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

Do we have the actual original version? Or is it that fanmade 2017 version made after the stems leaked.

I'm talking about this one 

Archived