💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do you feel about "Fashion!"

Floppy

Featured Posts

It's cute but Gaga can do way better. Also I'm french and after all these years I still have no idea about what Will.I.Am says in french at the end of the song 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

always skip that one 

and than thinking about the fact there are songs like brooklyn nights :bradley:

hot blondes in odd positions

IAmNotHere1997
4 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

It's cute but Gaga can do way better. Also I'm french and after all these years I still have no idea about what Will.I.Am says in french at the end of the song 

Je me sens
Fashion!
Donnez moi Christian Louboutins
Fashion!
Le monde est témoin
C'est la vie en
Fashion!
Je suis en haute couture en
Fashion!
Fashion, fashion!

Basically, "I feel fashion/ Give me Christian Louboutins/ The world is watching/ That's life in fashion/ I’m in haute couture in fashion" :wtfga:

M i K E Y

There’s an alternate mix on yt, can’t search it up rn but it has a lower key in the verses. If that would have been on the album it would be 100% perfect 

Poissonche

When I was getting into ARTPOP for the first time, Fashion! didn't WOW me. It gets lost due to its late placement in the album. Album that is, mostly, explosive. But Fashion! has a much more chill vibe. Of course, placed between Donatella, "I'm blonde, I'm skinny, and I'm a little bit of a bitch", and Mary Jane Holland, a song about weed and spiraling, a love song dedicated to fashion will shock less, disturb less. It's when you get more used to what used to shock you on ARTPOP that Fashion finally shines. I used to consider it one of the least good songs on ARTPOP; I now think it's one of the best.

Just now, Floppy said:

What's bad about the production

I prefer the light and crisp productions with a nice beat or a groovy song, but it has too wavy production and too smash-ish for my taste

lavenderblondee

How DARE anyone say it isn't a certified BOP. It's so much fun and hands down one of my favorites off AP. It's not over produced and it's just FUN

200.webp?cid=790b761199bf9cfc549c2f95bd7

Edonis

It's a bop. For me, it's quintessential Gaga in it's gaudy and campy glory. The melodies are infectious, the bridge is glorious, and the outro left me feeling queerer than ever before. 

A top 10 Gaga song for me. Wish she made more songs like that. When she incorporates piano into an electronic track, magic is made. 

avalon x

It's such a feel good and uplifting song for me (like Just Dance is) which makes me love it a lot! :sara: 

Great energy and the overall Glamor, Self-love and fun it eminates, it's amazing.

Conceptually it could have very easily fit into The Fame but sound-wise its more polished and complex.

Just look at the lyrics -

Step into the room like it's a catwalk
Singing to the tune, just to keep them talking
Walk into the light
Display your diamonds and pearls in my fashion
Married to the night
I own the world, we own the world
Look at me now
I feel on top of the world in my fashion

It's really empowering. :heart: 

Archived