life

Nicola: Done! 💖

joannesrats

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StupidLoveBis

We're clowns and we're always inventing incredible things from photos and clues so they enjoy seeing us fall into the trap every time, I even think that sometimes they all get together and tweet something and then watch the little monsters get excitedfor nothing. 

Stephen
10 hours ago, mgmpochhit said:

is it me or Nicola is freaking hottt?

german riot GIF

I saw him in a club but I was too scared to approach him:giveup:  he's even cuter in person

Zander
16 hours ago, DrewPa said:

OK: 

if somebody is following his account, did he mention lately a project (not involving Gaga) he was working that justifies this twit?

If not, why posting a cryptic twit? (God, how I LOATHE cryptic twits.)

Maybe because he is working on a big project he can't mention yet, and he is stating that for his part, it's done?

And if is not related to some big artist he's working with, does he have (or at least, does he think he has) so big a fanbase of his own that he seriously thinks he can hype anyone with this?

I wonder. 

He's been out in LA for a while now and it coincided with the rumours of Gaga filming. Nicola does do other projects  but he's based in NY and almost always is in LA when he's working with Gaga. 

I LOVE GGD
9 hours ago, Stephen said:

I saw him in a club but I was too scared to approach him:giveup:  he's even cuter in person

OMG you totally should have said HI, WOULD YOU LIKE TO MARRY ME? I would (no i wouldn´t or would I)

Archived