đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Poll - GRAMMYS 2020

Loopy

Gaga Grammys 2020  

76 members have voted

1. 1. How many Grams will LG win tonight ?

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Soundtrack! Not sure about Song for VM, but it could happen. Still voted 1

Dido

Beethoven

Don't ask me why but I'm really sure she will take the grammy for INLA. Bookmark me. Besides that category... I don't think she will win more. 

2 minutes ago, Hades said:

I'll say one. I'm not watching since she's not attending. :lolly:

Join da club :) 

androiduser

I'm thinking one... Gaga is still one of the top 10 female artists with most Grammy wins, before anyone goes into a narrative about Grammys being against her

Bonkers

omg I'm such a flop, I thought they were next month.  Now that I haven't prayed at my alter, we will lose.  Most of the god's i worship don't like last minute begging for awards, so I pretty much ruined this for everyone. :messga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Concertaholic

Do we have confirmation that she’s attending? I could see it being like the 2012 Grammys when she was nominated for best pop vocal album for Born This Way and literally got no air time.

lady-gaga-grammy-awards-2012-fisnet-03.j

StupidLoveBis

I don't know.
She can win two grammys like she can win none.
I can't see gaga winning the same category two years in a row, and the grammys love Beyoncé too.
For soundtrack it's possible but the movie about Elton John is a serious contender.
Anyway the cool thing is that she has no chance to win SOTY so no need to watch the big ceremony, Europeans can sleep early :lolly:

Archived