💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stupid Love is/was coming on 7th Feb BECAUSE...

Opulence

Featured Posts

Opulence

If you remember the day that SL started leaking, it was discovered that the track was on the UK radio listings for 7th Feb

and SO was Dua Lipa’s Physical.

At that time no one knew about ‘Physical’ as it had not been announced, or even teased yet. 

This basically confirms those listings are legit and the release was is planned for the 7th right? However, Gags might have changed plans now post-leak :confused:

Moonlight on Water

on top of that, the singles that were supposed to be released on the 24th actually came out. Alexa even gave a release date for SL but now it's patched up.

she/her

Darcklighter22

She hasn't really addressed the leak as a threat so either It's still coming that day (in Gaga fashion with an announcement at the SSN show would make sense) or they changed the date and possibly the choice for the lead.

I still feel this leak was to get hype going before the relewse...I don't think my sanity can take it if nothing comes for another few months :triggered:

mister max

It wasnt on a UK radio list, it was on some scammy Greek radio that isnt legit

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

But take for example the Pussycat Dolls, scheduled for January 24th. It’s now pushed to Feb.7

But I wanna believe SL is still untouched

ShayCristoforo

Just watch her slide into Bad Romance at SSN by saying “Ooooooooh caught in a stupid love, oooooh caught in a bad romance...”

And that’s all we hear about SL lol 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

1 minute ago, Lawrence said:

the land of make believe wow GIF

But why.. why would they post unreal sh.t 

anyways i still can see it’s coming on Feb 7th

Archived