💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stupid Love hype is dying?

Debithius

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF
Just now, SHALLOW said:

Honestly i’ll stream but that doesn’t mean i’m still gonna be interested in it :huntyga:

Good, only one of these things will help us chart high. 

tumblr_inline_p313n4bhgd1rhdomq_540.gif

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Debithius
4 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Looks like making threads about SL’ hype dying is the thing now 🙄😂

I didnt even see that thread 

berlinforme
4 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Looks like making threads about SL’ hype dying is the thing now 🙄😂

Which further proves how hyped it is :firega:

LilyLark

It seems unlikely it will be the lead now or even a single, so it doesn't matter about the hype when you think about it....but yeah, the hype is pretty dead with fans but we'll probably change our mind once the album comes out and/or some sort of official release. Fans will probably still stream/buy though if she puts it out as a single....

Anyway, it was a leaked song—leaked songs will never have that much hype/impact (outside of fans) because they barely seep into the GP. The hype was never going to last past a few days...the fact that it permeated into some of the GP and was playing in some clubs was impressive when you consider it was just some bootleg version floating around and wasn't on any legitimate streaming services. And the non hardcore fans were mostly positive—the worst I saw was a few snarky journos (who never really have liked Gags anyway) claiming it had no "impact" (people pointed out that it wasn't officially released/was a leaked song, so of course it wouldn't impact the GP).

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Good, only one of these things will help us chart high. 

tumblr_inline_p313n4bhgd1rhdomq_540.gif

I mean, do you only care about charts?

i’d rather have the fans  love the single. :ohwell:

yes and
17 hours ago, Debithius said:

Does anyone else feel like the hype of Stupid Love’s release is dying off now that the entire song was leaked? I honestly think the leak will affect her first day streaming numbers too. Usually songs skyrocket on spotify etc cause that would be the first time anyone would have heard the song.

Maybe it’s just me but I’m just used to the song now.

You are totally right. A lot of fans say that GP doesn't care about leaks and the song can become a hit even being leaked, so that's plausible. But if the song doesn't show good sales/streaming numbers during first weeks, her label won't try to push it anymore. But the song will obviously debut much worse than it could be, I doubt the song can get even top15, its potential is wasted. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Tomster4Life

My hype just began... Yes, I listened to Stupid Love for the first (and second - hundred) time. Love it!

Defmix100
7 minutes ago, mauvais said:

It's hard to fall in love with a song in relative isolation.

I'm pretty confused by this I mean I can understand that finding out a bit of background info can further love for a song I don't think it's hard to love one without anything else. I mean when the GP love a song I doubt most of them know anything outside of the song, like Poker Face did so well without the GP scrambling to find out it's about bisexual thoughts

1 hour ago, Snorlax said:

Stupid Love is obviously not the lead single so we have nothing to worry about and that's on periodt luv :gaysia::gaycat:

Monsters wish but SL is 100% the lead. 

Neight Shayde
5 minutes ago, Manic said:

Monsters wish but SL is 100% the lead. 

how is this situation any different from when aura leaked? it's not the single. gaga would have freaked out even more if it was. her team couldn't even be bothered.

Archived