💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Billie Jean is that B***ch

kaelergrey

Featured Posts

kaelergrey

It really is that perfect timeless pop song. The whole thriller album is amazing. I mean of course I heard it before and im a fan of michael jacksons music but I just can never get tired of it. :messga:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

FfFfFfFF

For a moment I thought you are talking about Britney Jean and immediately knew something is off. :icega:

ANTI WP
10 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

For a moment I thought you are talking about Britney Jean and immediately knew something is off. :icega:

:air:

Didymus

I do enjoy the Thriller album and this song but I still feel like the whole thing is overrated as hell :oprah: I miss a sense of "soul" and personality in the songs. They feel like perfect robot machines of pop songs that don't come across as spontaneous or bubbling with emotional expression. They're just... there.

Anyone else feel that way? These songs never get under my skin. I find them very superficial sonically.

Andreu

I looove MJ music and I do think Billie Jean is a timeless classic and an awesome song but imo its far from his best. 

I am pretty tired of it ngl :poot:

Conservative Mom

This song is just perfect:pray: beat it sounds dumb and bad sounds messy in comparison :neyde:

Suburban Dweller, Property Owner, Petrol Consumer and Range Shooting Enjoyer

1 hour ago, Andreu said:

I am pretty tired of it ngl :poot:

Yeah cause it's too iconic. I tend to avoid that song too actually cause ive heard it way too much

derpmonster

For a moment I thought you are talking about Billie Eilish and immediately knew something is off. :icega:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

BLACKOUTbritney

Beat It > Billie Jean

Both are amazing but Beat It has to easily be on of the greatest songs from the 80's and probably of all time

Helxig
3 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

For a moment I thought you are talking about Britney Jean

SAME :laughga: 

For more than a moment. I scrolled past this thread twice, and then clicked it, the whole time thinking it was about Britney.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

3 hours ago, Didymus said:

I do enjoy the Thriller album and this song but I still feel like the whole thing is overrated as hell :oprah: I miss a sense of "soul" and personality in the songs. They feel like perfect robot machines of pop songs that don't come across as spontaneous or bubbling with emotional expression. They're just... there.

Anyone else feel that way? These songs never get under my skin. I find them very superficial sonically.

Probably thinking that because of how huge it was and what an impact it made. An album with that unreachable magnitude will always feel overrated. If it was a bubbling under, commerically unsuccessful pop album like Emotion by Carly Rae Jepsen, you'd probably find it quite underrated as a pop album. I see what you mean though  I have and never will understand why it was so huge, in the sense that - I find so many other albums more deserving of that type of success. Some of which haven't even sold a  fortieth of what Thriller sold. Saying that, Thriller is and always will be the ultimate pop album. Every song could be a hit, and almost every song was a hit. Perfectly crafted, perfectly produced pop songs. Just because they're perfect pop machines, doesn't mean they have no emotional expression. Each song on that album has it's own story. Nothing like a mindless zero-substance Ariana track.

Archived