opinion

Gaga collab with Kacey Musgraves?

MarcusBones

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, LGs LM said:

I love her. Some people here don't like her because she was apparently a bit shady to Taylor.

Like Taylor and her sell-out narcissistic privileged attitude is anything to hate someone over. Taylor's done way worse in her career. oh well...

MarcusBones
8 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

It's the same smiley they put on their laptop. No Kacey is gonna happen on LG6  :nails:

81662010_119211776270176_897089123862405

I’m referring to the rainbow smiley face with the tear drop in the original post which is Kacey’s but ok

MarcusBones
5 hours ago, PopThatArt said:

God I hope not, I don't care for her music. I'm also suspicious about how she won the Grammy for Album of the Year. 

The Office Wife GIF

Because it was one of the most critically acclaimed albums of 2018? Why do y’all think sales = “album of the year”?

Pop Music

I would stan 

but after LG6 

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

YourEvilTwin
9 hours ago, PopThatArt said:

God I hope not, I don't care for her music. I'm also suspicious about how she won the Grammy for Album of the Year. 

The Office Wife GIF

This is how.

Screen-Shot-2020-01-26-at-6-14-26-PM.png

Daylight Jokers
7 hours ago, Rio said:

Like Taylor and her sell-out narcissistic privileged attitude is anything to hate someone over. Taylor's done way worse in her career. oh well...

And honestly, Kacey has been supporting the LGBTQ+ community way before Taylor did. I like TayTay, but I prefer Kacey's songwriting style and vocals. She doesn't even sound that country.

35 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

And honestly, Kacey has been supporting the LGBTQ+ community way before Taylor did. I like TayTay, but I prefer Kacey's songwriting style and vocals. She doesn't even sound that country.

Taylor was pretty late to that party tbh

BlingNotTheMusic

Damn you guys are so negative. Anyone sh*tting on Kacey doesnt know her talent :legend:

As different as they both are, I feel like they could make something beautiful together. Plus I’d love to see my 2 fave queens work together! And all the Kacey hate here! :toofunny:

Archived