event

Grammys 2020

RenegAde

Featured Posts

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiegoMonster

I’ll only be watching for La Rosalia tbh, hopefully Gaga attends so I can be a lil more excited 😊 

LateToCult

It’s 1 am PST, ma’am 

OT: if they announce SOTY early in the ceremony like they did last year then we know we got this in the bag. :ladyhaha:

hausofdave
1 minute ago, Shav33l said:

How many hours are left? :huntyga: 

app. 12 hours 2/3 of her categories are gonna be pre-televised 

Shav33l
2 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

app. 12 hours 2/3 of her categories are gonna be pre-televised 

Oh thank you so much! 💕

Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout.

not Chromatica

I don't think she'll win anything, because she isn't attending. I know it doesn't always go like that, but I do think they get notified in advance for those things.

DonnieDarko
10 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

I don't think she'll win anything, because she isn't attending. I know it doesn't always go like that, but I do think they get notified in advance for those things.

They don’t. Mark Ronson just the other day told the story about how they did not know if they would win ROTY up until the very announcement. 

eeaarrllaalloo
8 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

I didn't know she won't attend

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

DonnieDarko
9 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

And she travelled from Europe to the Grammys back in 2018 just to go back to Europe again two days later. She did not win a single award that night, so yeah.

not Chromatica
Just now, DiamondGypsy said:

I didn't know she won't attend

The seating chart was leaked and Gaga is not there, so...

1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

They don’t. Mark Ronson just the other told the story about how they did not know if they would win ROTY up until the very announcement. 

Ok, maybe for the GRAMMYs. But I'm sure they let the artists know for less serious shows like the VMAs and stuff.

Archived