Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Grammys 2020

RenegAde

Featured Posts

Well, this year's Grammys were really bad I have to say... Like I love Alicia but she was an awful host... Please don't let her host again. Then performances oh God like what happens to that... We had like 5 tributes and some of them didn't make sense... Like why did we gave prince tribute again?  And performances by the people that I actually expected to be good we're kinda mediocre.

Lizzo was actually amazing tbh like fat bitch got the energy. But  I would not put her as opener...but then again considering the rest of performances maybe she was the only one that could have opened the show.

Jonas Brother did same old boring ****

Tyler... Well, he was something for one second I like it then for 10 I don't like it... It kinda felt forced so IDK... I don't listen to him so I don't feel like I can understand the performance completely 

Tribute to the prince... All I have to say is what a waste for F.K.A

Camila was ok... To me, she is boring and then adding ballad about her dad to the equation makes it even worse

Ariana was just lazy tbh and I expected most from her because I would dare to say that she is only A list celebrity that was there... But she delivered boring-ass performance and it felt like she didn't want to.do it

Billie was actually amazing... I don't like the song that much but there was so much emotion so I didn't mind her performance 

Aero smith....all I have to say is 71-year-old man showed on most of the performers last night and showed them how to rock

Old time road circus I kinda liked... Lie yes it was way too much happening but it was fun actually. The best part of it is the stage 

Demi was ok... Her voice is amazing but we already knew that but the song was just too shouty and the same old shot that we saw her do a million times... But she was ok

And that it from me... At the end of the day, I would rate this year's Grammys 5 out of 10 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StupidLoveBis

The performances were pretty boring, I just liked Ariana Grande.
Demi's performance was a strong moment but the song is very weak, in the genre I prefer Sober. 
Billie Ellish got way too many grammys in my opinion. 
Bad Guy winning best song.....please
Super disappointed also for Tove Lo who deserved the grammy for best music video ! >:(

Hello to INLA and ASIB my two Grammy Girls. And hello to ARUTW the best song on ASIB and the sis doesn’t need a grammy to prove that.

UnrulyAgitatedDiscus-size_restricted.gif

giskardsb
4 hours ago, nathantj594 said:

Glad to see that whispering into a microphone in a studio is worthy of winning all of the four biggest categories at the Grammys. 

actually, inventive poetic songwriting and production and vocals that perfectly match the words and mood is what won all the Grammies.  That they did it by working in their parents house while basically giving the label pop machine the middle finger and telling them they were going to do it their way is a plus.

Thomas P
Just now, COOOK said:

ECGPMbHVAAAKanP?format=jpg&name=medium

I CACKLED

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Demoncore

Not people sleeping on Tyler and his performance/win for IGOR! He brought great energy to the stage and the acceptance speech with his mom was so sweet

also he went off in the press interview after accepting: 

pachinko
13 hours ago, misunderstood said:

As if that matters........?

:rip:

She's another Adele  just sitting on a chair. 

Thomas P
3 hours ago, platinumpixels said:

Not people sleeping on Tyler and his performance/win for IGOR! He brought great energy to the stage and the acceptance speech with his mom was so sweet

also he went off in the press interview after accepting: 

He’s been slept on for years. Flower Boy and Igor are dead ass two of the decade’s best albums and his performance was BY far the best last night. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

nathantj594
On 1/27/2020 at 10:39 AM, giskardsb said:

actually, inventive poetic songwriting and production and vocals that perfectly match the words and mood is what won all the Grammies.  That they did it by working in their parents house while basically giving the label pop machine the middle finger and telling them they were going to do it their way is a plus.

This is a show for talented people. Not people who know how to [bleep] whisper

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

• 4 weeks later...
diamondheartxx
On 1/26/2020 at 10:29 PM, LGs LM said:

Lana? Yes. Ariana? No.

If Lana wasn't nominated, I would be happy to see Billie win.

ariana yes, her album was amazing.

Archived