Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Grammys 2020

RenegAde

Featured Posts

President Biden

:laughga:Yall at least QUALITY critics like NPR and PBS radio, various magazines, erc have made Norman ****ing Rockwell acclaimed.

Lana is too good for the GeePee

I got drunk

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shipper

Im kinda glad i didnt watch this year 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Alannah

Billie had a fantastic album and deserved her wins this evening. Everyone nominated is a talented artist, that's why they're being recognized. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean they deserve it any less. 

Uniquecorn
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

She reminds me so much or Lorde aka one album wonder.. 

True. 

Music Execs spend too much effort and money in shoving her in our faces despite her mediocre tunes (except for Bad Guy which I enjoyed for quite a while), and her fake and tired persona, while ignoring talented artists like Tones and I:triggered:

IDK much about Billie but I am really happy for her fans right now! (and her and her brother too of course) Y'all get to live and celebrate the awards sweep that LMs have been dreaming of for years lol

⚡🐲

Jose P

Why y’all  shocked tho?

Did you guys really think they were gonna award those who actually deserved it? LMFAO :lmao:

Sometimes the Grammys hit the nail in the head. Most of the time tho, they don’t. It’s all a popularity contest and wbk.

I’m happy for Billie and her fans but gurl...she did not deserve all of those wins I’m sorry :awkney: Maybe just BNA and ROTY bc Bad Guy is masterfully produced. The rest, no ma’am. But oh well :selena:

Anderson123

I’m very happy for Billie, she deserves it and I love that album but Lana really deserved something. Did they really have to give everything to Billie? Norman Rockwell snubbed for Pop Vocal Album just like Melodrama. They could’ve given those albums something

Morphine Prince

Billie has achieved something so many want to with her debut studio album.

She made it. 

Everything she does from now on will be fine. She achieved what many will never. 

misunderstood
4 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Lana literally released one of the best albums of 2010s and they gave it to Billie? I mean this is clear now. Grammy’s are only popularity contests and that’s it. I’m so bummed that someone as talented as Lana is not being recognized. 

NFR is not even that good wtf do y’all see in that overrated snooze :bradley:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

anyway ill go back to listen to my NFR vinyl in my cute ass lil condo byyyeeee

misunderstood
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

Billie has achieved something so many want to with her debut studio album.

She made it. 

Everything she does from now on will be fine. She achieved what many will never. 

FACTS

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Regina George
2 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

Nice opinion but clearly many people think Billie's is better :huntyga:

Majority of people thought Gaga is untalented prior 2015. I learned long time ago that opinion of majority is just not it. 

Archived