💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

DC - Blue (Song+Album Coming soon!)

DC

Featured Posts

Yes it’s true! I’ve been saying how much I’ve been working on the new album since before December and released the lead single to it called Winter Love :heart:

Now before I get into all the details I’ll be sharing, I would like to say I literally hid a teaser to the song blue in this topic and NO ONE noticed :ladyhaha:

There’s a hidden link on the comma in the sentence “Live or die, make your choice :lolga:

@gagaschickens @DonatellaPop and @Twitter you literally missed a chance to get to hear a snippet of the song early :laughga:

Well anyway, here’s the snippet now, it’s a tiny bit lower quality cause I literally screen recorded the full video and cut it down into a snippet on my phone :laughga:

The meaning of this song is based on a poem my girlfriend wrote me called “Blue.” She asked me not to put anything she wrote in the poem into the song so I just took the title instead, and she loved that :) Blue is both of our favorite colors and if our love had a color, it would definitely be Blue :) 

As for the album, the album title is called “Blue” and here’s the album cover artwork I made for it! It’s literally just some of my blue clothes piled up into one painting :laughga:

Also yes, this was literally my PFP for like EVER and NO one realized it, seriously, I didn’t even have the title Blue covered or anything, you can check it yourself right now. This album was literally right infront of your face this whole time :ladyhaha:

43644178b63c9354144984c04a29b2756dcb3677

I’m not gonna give every detail about the album yet though, but what I can say now is that it may be a few songs shorter than Technology, but it’s a LOT more meaningful and emotional, and personal than Technology ever was. This album goes though many stages I’ve experienced within my life or have fantasied about, Blue would be my experience in feeling love for the first time in a relationship way, Pictures is about my experience on how everything went down when my uncle was found guilty of molesting his stepdaughter, or my cousin, and of course Winter Love basically showing my life experience of how the Holidays have had a LARGE impact on my life. The songs on this album are just deeper and I have a lot more of an emotional connection then most of the songs on Technology. 

Blue (the song) will be released on January 31st, 2020, as a promotional single for the album Blue, you can listen to it on YouTube or download it on Spotify, iTunes, Google Play and many more :)

I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone who’s helped, inspired, and really impacted my life really, not just leave a good experience on this website. Thank you all SOO much! :heart:

@KatieJudasGaga4 @ReginaGeorge @LGs LM @BadGurlMadge @JohnnyartRAVE @HotWasabi @Ladey Gaygay @ChicaSkas @SamanthaC @Doot @LadariousGarage @Haus Swiftie @zebrastripes @LittleLocoCoco @EnigmaPresents @ishaqwertzofficial @Talenti @Twitter @Seeka @dynamite @PartySick @freemymindARTPOP @MANiCURE 6 @xoxo Craig @KEVIN STEVE @ANTI WP @Trillion Reasons @FfFfFfFF @FentyGa @Ryusei @Gimme More @derpmonster @Economy @Ferrer Zorola @Kween @Enzo @Floppy @Billy Grey @Katherine and @PlastiscGuy

If there’s anyone I left, just remember I still love you too, it’s just that it’s like 1:54 AM right now :ladyhaha:

Forever! 214 :heart:

Bubblegum Bitch

There's part @0:06 (something like "sucker on dreams") and I feel like I've heard it somewhere before. :oprah: It sounds cool, probably my fave part now! Also, I liked chorus (?) even though you gave us just one second of it. :interestinga:

5 hours ago, Trillion Reasons said:

There's part @0:06 (something like "sucker on dreams") and I feel like I've heard it somewhere before. :oprah: It sounds cool, probably my fave part now! Also, I liked chorus (?) even though you gave us just one second of it. :interestinga:

I gave you the whole chorus, I gave you one second of the BRIDGE :ally:

Bubblegum Bitch
19 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I gave you the whole chorus, I gave you one second of the BRIDGE :ally:

Hope it will be leaked soon. :teehee:

3 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Hope it will be leaked soon. :teehee:

It’s literally coming this Friday, leakers leaking it would literally have nothing to do with the song and probably just delete it off their computer :ladyhaha:

I shall listen on Tuesday!

Also I'll have some lyrics specifically for you sometime soon. I've just been like busy with procrastinating. Lols. 

But I'm glad I helped. Somehow. Was I help? Meh. 

11 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I shall listen on Tuesday!

Also I'll have some lyrics specifically for you sometime soon. I've just been like busy with procrastinating. Lols. 

But I'm glad I helped. Somehow. Was I help? Meh. 

I don't think I did anything with your stuff yet, I've been so busy working on this album, school, and edits :laughga:

I can't wait to put everything out and just take a small break :firega:

DonatellaPop

I want your your technology and I want your blueee :vegas:

Honestly can't wait to listen to it! :party:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

1 minute ago, DonatellaPop said:

I want your your technology and I want your blueee :vegas:

Honestly can't wait to listen to it! :party:

Same here, I’m like at least 70% done with it :laughga:

Archived