Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Kesha - 'High Road' Leak Party

Chromatica

Featured Posts

sillynate

Tonight slayed me y’all :nooo: when she goes don’t know if it’s the speed or the skunk I’m deceased :nooo: no wonder it wasn’t the lead :sweat: 

With Kinky, I think the verse that features Ke$ha was recorded a long time ago OR she was able to speak the way she used to idk 

Potato song sounds like Rich White Str8 Men

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Godmatica
2 minutes ago, Lois Griffin said:

I think I heard the same thing and those aren’t real. Is it the group of twenty second snippets with Tonight being 13 seconds? Those are unreleased tracks?

WAIT

Are you telling me that those snippets were just unreleased tracks? They sounded very promising :smh:

Chromatica
Just now, alienwhore said:

WAIT

Are you telling me that those snippets were just unreleased tracks? They sounded very promising :smh:

I had the same moment as you. :messga:

The last track is an unreleased song called “Pretty Lady” which I knew and that’s what brought the red flag. Then another one is “Buried Alive” which leaked earlier this month, but it’s not on the album.

I was really hyped for a second. In an ideal world I can go back and listen to those songs as if they actually are new. 

RAMROD

Is leaked? :diane:  Who got the CD early?? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FarixGaga

The only good part in Tonight is the verse we already heard, the rest is REALLY underwhelming.

I like Kinky more honestly, but still kinda messy in some parts

A bit disappointed so far :toofunny: 

JC

Awakened M

Based on the lot of comments about Tonight....are you saying we're getting blue balled? Omg nope nope nope! I've been looking forward to that song for weeks!:messga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

y'all... just google the words "leak this" - if you can't figure it out from there you don't deserve the music.

FfFfFfFF

The good only part on Kinky is the chorus which we already heard a snippet of. The verses and everything else sounds disjointed and underwhelming. 

This is what happens when you only  tease the best part of a song I guess.

1 hour ago, sillynate said:

I don’t get it :oprah: does she sing the third verse like she used to sing in 2010? I haven’t heard it yet :toofunny: what is the significance in feat. Ke$ha ???

Kinky was a 2010 demo or something

She reused the demo leaving some of the old vocals, or at least that's what I think she did:air:

no

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Did the whole thing leak?

Can someone answer me, it is literally a yes no question :lana:

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived