Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Thoughts On Lights (Singer)

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

how do you feel about her 

she seems like a forgotten about trying to be lowkey pop girl but I have heard no one on this site mention her 

she makes hardcore bops and is constantly serving materiel 

for those who don't know her these are some of her biggest songs 

if you have never heard of her pls tell me your thoughts cause I think I can turn some of ya'll into lights fans  

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Bonkers

I'd say she has a bright  future.  :ladyhaha:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

ALGAYDO

I absolutely adore Lights 

She’s been constantly serving fantastic music and cute visuals since I became a fan 8 years ago!

Jose P

I love her voice! Although I’ve only heard her in the Bring Me The Horizon songs she’s featured in :huntyga:

I loved her in this songs, especially Crucify Me.

Pop Music
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

I love her voice! Although I’ve only heard her in the Bring Me The Horizon songs she’s featured in :huntyga:

I loved her in this songs, especially Crucify Me.

you should def give her music a chance

she serves electropop bops 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

ALGAYDO

When’s her new project supposed to drop? I’ve been dying for a new album. Love Me and Amateurs are ****ing bops tho! :lolly:

homomo

She’s been one of my absolute favourite artists since 2010. I (try to) talk about her regularly on these forums when I can.

She’s been releasing her albums in the early autumn every three years since 2011. Skin & Earth was released in 2017, so we should expect her lead for the next album this summer, with the album in late Sept.

Then of course, if she continues the same cycle, we’ll most likely get an acoustic album of the songs in late winter/early spring 2022 

CatelynnMarie

She's my second fave very close under Gaga. Been a fan since early Myspace days and have lyrics tattooed on me from Running With the Boys. Planning on getting a few more Lights tattoos as well 

ALGAYDO
18 minutes ago, CatelynnMarie said:

She's my second fave very close under Gaga. Been a fan since early Myspace days and have lyrics tattooed on me from Running With the Boys. Planning on getting a few more Lights tattoos as well 

I’ve been thinking about getting a Lights-related tattoo recently. She’s been one of my faves since my freshman year in high school when I accidentally discovered her on a music forum (discussing album covers, her The Listening album cover came up and I randomly decided to hear what was on it, instantly fell in love with her voice). But it’s so hard choosing the right tattoo and the right spot lmao 

CatelynnMarie
15 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

I’ve been thinking about getting a Lights-related tattoo recently. She’s been one of my faves since my freshman year in high school when I accidentally discovered her on a music forum (discussing album covers, her The Listening album cover came up and I randomly decided to hear what was on it, instantly fell in love with her voice). But it’s so hard choosing the right tattoo and the right spot lmao 

Story of my life lmao. I'm a bit heavily tattooed and tattoo planning is always difficult lol. My advice is always go with your gut feeling as far as choosing what you want. Placement is a whole different thing lol, but actually choosing the piece in the first place can be hard. 

I love that story of how you discovered her. It makes me smile so much. I was in high school as well when I discovered her. It was the end of 2006/ start of 2007. I found February Air on Myspace and I immediately was captivated by her voice. I dug deeper and was like...yup I'm a fan. It's still crazy to me that The Listening is just over a decade old now :bradley:

Archived