💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga's broken promises

MailkethesYwa

Featured Posts

MailkethesYwa

since some people on my last thread were  confused i would like to see some promises that gaga promised to do but she never did 

Meikla

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nenhures

So you decided to follow up a confusing thread with an even more confusing thread? At least you have perseverance, I suppose.

MailkethesYwa
2 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Don't apologise for trolling and then continue to troll :enigma:

i not trolling this time i just wanna know promises gaga has broken i should i changed it to broken promises

Meikla

dynamite
Just now, Uwu said:

i not trolling this time i just wanna know promises gaga has broken i should i changed it to broken promises

lady gaga pop GIF

MailkethesYwa
6 minutes ago, nenhures said:

So you decided to follow up a confusing thread with an even more confusing thread? At least you have perseverance, I suppose.

i changed it sorry 

Meikla

MailkethesYwa
Just now, Link1995 said:

What on Venus is going on here lmao 

im  bad at forming sentences

Meikla

MailkethesYwa
Just now, darkpaw said:

I feel like I see this same thread every month.:laughga:

wait other people have asked that same thing too dam i didn't know

Meikla

The thing about these "broken promises" some people like to bring up is that that vast majority of them are just ideas Gaga threw out there once, like "oh, I'd love to do this". And then fans take that as written in stone and never shut up about it again. Most of it was a passing whim in her overly-creative and busy mind, it's time to let go.

MailkethesYwa
1 minute ago, LaLa said:

The thing about these "broken promises" some people like to bring up is that that vast majority of them are just ideas Gaga threw out there once, like "oh, I'd love to do this". And then fans take that as written in stone and never shut up about it again. Most of it was a passing whim in her overly-creative and busy mind, it's time to let go.

oh ok then ill let this thread die since they were ideas and other people have brought them  up

Meikla

RAMROD

She have countless and it will be depressing to look back to. You sure want to open that Pandora's Box??  :ally:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived