šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga's broken promises

MailkethesYwa

Featured Posts

MailkethesYwa
Just now, RAMROD said:

She have countless and it will be depressing to look back to. You sure want to open that Pandora's Box??Ā Ā :ally:

no just let this thread get killed by the butchers from little nightmares

Meikla

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just take everything she gives us as Bonus, honestly! I don't precisely expect anything from her, nor do I feel she owes me anything! She just makes me happy and I'm grateful for everything she's done.

That being said, i'm not saying any of this to be confrontational. I'll admit that i've been disappointed at times with stuff that hasn't happened. So while I agree thatĀ it genuinely sucks, i've gotten over those "broken" statements.

:kiss:

RAMROD
Just now, Uwu said:

no just let this thread get killed by the butchers from little nightmares

:ally: keep it running den

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Rat Boy
26 minutes ago, nenhures said:

So you decided to follow up a confusing thread with an even more confusing thread?Ā 

An artistic genius. We stan. :diane:Ā 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

34 minutes ago, LaLa said:

The thing about these "broken promises" some people like to bring up is that that vast majority of them are just ideas Gaga threw out there once, like "oh, I'd love to do this". And then fans take that as written in stone and never shut up about it again. Most of it was a passing whim in her overly-creative and busy mind, it's time to let go.

90% of the stuff mentioned was neverĀ promised.Ā 

she simply talks about things she'd like to do, and fans take it to mean that's a confirmed thing, and melt down when it doesn't happen.Ā 

So then she chooses to not say things, and fans meltdown over that.Ā 

ChicaSkas
44 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

tumblr_m9e8nufzUU1r848lxo1_500.gif

I forgot how truly epic every word of this truly is :applause:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

I think the extended bad kids is the worst one because the extra lyrics are LITERALLY in the booklet lmao

Kindness rules all.

MailkethesYwa
22 minutes ago, Doot said:

90% of the stuff mentioned was neverĀ promised.Ā 

she simply talks about things she'd like to do, and fans take it to mean that's a confirmed thing, and melt down when it doesn't happen.Ā 

So then she chooses to not say things, and fans meltdown over that.Ā 

oh ok then

Meikla

JINNOCIDE

there is additional lyrics to Bad Kids in the BTW albumĀ Ā booklet and she said that she'd sing them at the tour, so monsters could start learning the lyrics to sing along with her.

she never sang this versionĀ :emma:

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

sillynate

ARTPOP had a fewĀ of these ā€œbroken promisesā€ but I donā€™t like to use those two words to describe these um... ordeals, situations, etc. I will only be listing the ARTPOP related ones.

And as some have said, someĀ of these were just ideas that fans took as being legitimately confirmedĀ 

- ThereĀ was plenty of material left over for Act II. Gaga confirmed at SXSW 2014 (I believe) that she keepsĀ ā€œthe bestā€ songs for her and her friends to listen to privately. She also mentioned somewhere that it would be nice to release ā€œthe second actā€Ā before the artRAVE to play material from both on tour.Ā 

- Venus was intended to be the second single and was scheduled to have a video filmed,Ā directed by Ruth Hogben. After DWUW was chosen as the second single, the video was still scheduled to be filmed but due to unknown reasons it was eventually scrappedT.Ā 

- I mean Iā€™m sure the DWUW video was intended to be released at some point before being scrappedT.Ā 

Now letā€™s talk about the app. There were 4 sections of the app. Only two were available at launch. ArtHaus and ARTPOP. ArtHaus was for fans to create gifs. Hereā€™s some:Ā 

Spoiler

giphy.gif
Ā 

220?cb=20131110103548
Ā 

ARTPOP was a music section where you could listen to the album even when using other apps. Gaga did mention releasing more songs through the app. I believe they wouldā€™ve been available in this section. But this never happened.Ā 

The last two sections of the app were never made available for use. They were Trakstar and GagaTV.Ā 

Sometime before the album was released, Gaga mentioned that there would be music videos for every song and some songs would have more than one. She also mentioned that a fan would get the chance to direct a video. These videos wouldā€™ve been available to watch in the GagaTV section.Ā 

Last we have Trakstar which is one I wouldā€™ve loved to use. Trakstar was going to include stems of every song to be used for remix purposes. We would have been able to create our own versions of ARTPOP. How cool is that?Ā :giveup:Ā 

okay so speaking of this, didĀ anyone ever datamineĀ the app? WereĀ the album stems in it? I remember that app took up a LOT of storage spaceĀ so it had to be full of something right?Ā 

anyway, thatā€™s all I can think of for now :)Ā I love love love the ARTPOP era. Thereā€™s something so sadĀ yet beautifulĀ in how it didnā€™t become what it was supposed to become. Like a beautifully dark twisted fantasy.

MailkethesYwa
4 minutes ago, sillynate said:

ARTPOP had a fewĀ of these ā€œbroken promisesā€ but I donā€™t like to use those two words to describe these um... ordeals, situations, etc. I will only be listing the ARTPOP related ones.

And as some have said, someĀ of these were just ideas that fans took as being legitimately confirmedĀ 

- ThereĀ was plenty of material left over for Act II. Gaga confirmed at SXSW 2014 (I believe) that she keepsĀ ā€œthe bestā€ songs for her and her friends to listen to privately. She also mentioned somewhere that it would be nice to release ā€œthe second actā€Ā before the artRAVE to play material from both on tour.Ā 

- Venus was intended to be the second single and was scheduled to have a video filmed,Ā directed by Ruth Hogben. After DWUW was chosen as the second single, the video was still scheduled to be filmed but due to unknown reasons it was eventually scrappedT.Ā 

- I mean Iā€™m sure the DWUW video was intended to be released at some point before being scrappedT.Ā 

Now letā€™s talk about the app. There were 4 sections of the app. Only two were available at launch. ArtHaus and ARTPOP. ArtHaus was for fans to create gifs. Hereā€™s some:Ā 

Ā  Hide contents

giphy.gif
Ā 

220?cb=20131110103548
Ā 

ARTPOP was a music section where you could listen to the album even when using other apps. Gaga did mention releasing more songs through the app. I believe they wouldā€™ve been available in this section. But this never happened.Ā 

The last two sections of the app were never made available for use. They were Trakstar and GagaTV.Ā 

Sometime before the album was released, Gaga mentioned that there would be music videos for every song and some songs would have more than one. She also mentioned that a fan would get the chance to direct a video. These videos wouldā€™ve been available to watch in the GagaTV section.Ā 

Last we have Trakstar which is one I wouldā€™ve loved to use. Trakstar was going to include stems of every song to be used for remix purposes. We would have been able to create our own versions of ARTPOP. How cool is that?Ā :giveup:Ā 

okay so speaking of this, didĀ anyone ever datamineĀ the app? WereĀ the album stems in it? I remember that app took up a LOT of storage spaceĀ so it had to be full of something right?Ā 

anyway, thatā€™s all I can think of for now :)Ā I love love love the ARTPOP era. Thereā€™s something so sadĀ yet beautifulĀ in how it didnā€™t become what it was supposed to become. Like a beautifully dark twisted fantasy.

you should become a writerĀ 

Meikla

sillynate
8 minutes ago, Uwu said:

you should become a writerĀ 

Does writing music count?Ā :diane: Iā€™m already doing that

MailkethesYwa
2 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Does writing music count?Ā :diane: Iā€™m already doing that

yes

Meikla

Honestly she didn't promise anything except maybe the Venus video and scrapped DWUW video (which most of leaked in bits and pieces anyways lol) that's all I can think of that she really promised. Maybe the raw MTN footage I think she said she "would" release that. Everything else was "what ifs"

Archived