💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Any Gaga lost media?

MailkethesYwa

Featured Posts

Just now, Uwu said:

thanks is there other lost media like that? like  interviews orignal ideas for mv before they got changed ect.

Not that I know of, try looking on https://gagamediaarchives.com/

They have a BUNCH of stuff there and they're finding new stuff all the time :) 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27monster27

There is lost media that has not been fully finished or released as well. A good example is the ARTPOP/BTWB documentary. The only thing that we have from that is this audio of Applause being recorded.:

he/him/his

MailkethesYwa
2 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

There is lost media that has not been fully finished or released as well. A good example is the ARTPOP/BTWB documentary. The only thing that we have from that is this audio of Applause being recorded.:

oooh im getting more intested what about things from the fame do u know any thats are list from thr fame era?

Meikla

27monster27
1 minute ago, Uwu said:

oooh im getting more intested what about things from the fame do u know any thats are list from thr fame era?

Unreleased cover of "Don't Give Up". Lady Gaga was featured on it; it was The Midway State's cover.:

he/him/his

MailkethesYwa
Just now, 27monster27 said:

Unreleased cover of "Don't Give Up". Lady Gaga was featured on it; it was The Midway State's cover.:

ok thanks 

Meikla

MailkethesYwa
4 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

Does the DWUW video count? :triggered:

yes because it fits the subject of lost media only bits and pieces had been found

Meikla

MailkethesYwa
3 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

No problem. :)

is there a list of the lady gaga's lost media stuff because i wanna know more

Meikla

40 minutes ago, nenhures said:

On God that one better stay lost :pray:

I want it to come out but in 60 years when Gaga is dead and her legacy is untouchable, so it can’t possibly ruin it :messga:.

Little Fighter

There were a few demo cds before Red & Blue was available. Bob Leone had plans to auction them off but Gaga bought them back. She also performed with her father's band at one point. I don't believe it was ever confirmed anything was recorded from that. There are also a few songs from the SBG and 2006-2007 that will likely never see the light of day. If you want to count it, Dollar Bills was the very first song she wrote. 

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

Guys the term "Lost media" doesn't apply to unreleased material that we now have available, nor to projects that are not widely known. It refers to a video/recording/project of any kind that was once available to a certain degree and is now nowhere to be found. That's that OP is looking for.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

VictoriaWinters
2 hours ago, AlexTheMonster said:

wdym lost media? 

https://gagamediaarchives.com has literally almost every gaga performance/interview/unreleased music

So does https://gagafrontrow.blogspot.com/p/musicarchives.html#unreleased

Omg I just discovered the Tinnitus instrumental, I had no idea we had that. It's such a slay. :tony:

Thank you for that! 

Xoxo, Victoria

Archived