Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

No SL Hype

SHALLOW

Featured Posts

SHALLOW

I feel like the hype for SL is already  dying :huntyga:

Honestly i’ve already been tired of the song for few days. The lyrics just aren’t good enough to keep me interested and i feel like that might be the same for many stans. :oops:

I think to keep the hype up she needs to be more interesting with visuals but even a version with different more meaningful lyrics would be interesting. Tho if she plans to release the song as it is and release a basic mv, i really don’t think it’s the way to go. 

Are y’all still hyped? 

Should she release another single and not risk with SL?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker

Well I'm just not hyped about it because it leaked, it gives me a bad feeling in my stomach that it might ruin the entire era. The song itself is iconic and if it was released with a proper rollout I'd totally be obsessed.

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

theahsfan

Oh stop, you sound like one of those who are like "ASIB HYPE IS DYING!¬23JHG31" It's ridiculous 

dynamite

The hype died for me too I'm hoping it was a decoy single or an actual leak. It's somewhat of a fun song but not great, like, even if it had more lyrics it still sounds like it came straight out of 2012 and doesn't give me that omg feeling her music usually does.

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Oh stop, you sound like one of those who are like "ASIB HYPE IS DYING!¬23JHG31" It's ridiculous 

:huntyga:  the  ASIB hype lasted long enough, SL hasn’t even been released and i already don’t feel like listening to it anymore

i like the song but i just don’t see anything in it, it’s simply not interesting at all.

Reality
2 minutes ago, dynamite said:

The hype died for me too I'm hoping it was a decoy single or an actual leak. It's somewhat of a fun song but not great, like, even if it had more lyrics it still sounds like it came straight out of 2012 and doesn't give me that omg feeling her music usually does.

Can we stop the narrative that it's a "decoy single"? It's not. 

🃏🖤👹

SHALLOW
4 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Well I'm just not hyped about it because it leaked, it gives me a bad feeling in my stomach that it might ruin the entire era. The song itself is iconic and if it was released with a proper rollout I'd totally be obsessed.

Maybe :huntyga: 

SHALLOW
Just now, M Monstre said:

She can still change it tho :vegas:

dynamite
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Lol I just said I was hoping that's what it was, e.g. Aura 2.0, and it's not impossible... unless you know something I don't :vegas:

Francesca Cipriani

What if Gaga changed the plan and SL isn't anymore the lead single? :shrug: we don't even 100% know if SL is the lead single

Reality
Just now, SHALLOW said:

She can still change it tho :vegas:

Right, but that sort of implies that she leaked it herself to "distract" us or something. I don't think that happened. I think this was a genuine leak.

Just now, dynamite said:

Lol I just said I was hoping that's what it was, e.g. Aura 2.0, and it's not impossible... unless you know something the rest of us don't then please do share.

She leaked Aura herself; I highly doubt she leaked SL. Sure, we don't know if SL is actually the lead, but this "conspiracy" that Gaga leaked SL herself just to create hype and attention is kind of ridiculous. 

🃏🖤👹

mdance4life

Can we all just support the **** out of her please? I know this is a forum. But gosh, I feel like it would be more beneficial to publicly share the pros instead of the cons. I dunno, maybe it’s just me, but if I don’t care for the work or art of someone then that is something I feel should be kept to myself. I just love her so much. Having been a LM since day 1, there’s no way I could not support anything she does artistically :/

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.

SHALLOW
Just now, Melissa Vandella said:

What if Gaga changed the plan and SL isn't anymore the lead single? :shrug: we don't even 100% know if SL was ever the lead single from the start.

Maybe a little unlikely to happen but i really hope so. The MV would get me interested for like a week but i’m not sure an entire month of SL promo would 

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

Right, but that sort of implies that she leaked it herself to "distract" us or something. I don't think that happened. I think this was a genuine leak.

She leaked Aura herself; I highly doubt she leaked SL. Sure, we don't know if SL is actually the lead, but this "conspiracy" that Gaga leaked SL herself just to create hype and attention is kind of ridiculous. 

Remember the tweet about popstar rules? What if she meant that Interscope wanted her to release a more commercial single but she didn’t want to and she leaked it so they had to change it? :huntyga:

Archived