💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bieber rudely slams SUV door on Hailey

Kimmo

Featured Posts

What an azz, and she’s like “tHiS wAy bAbE” :selena:

If my husband does this to me I would get so pissed... he Is so childish just like the whole marriage :interestinga:

Hottie Detector

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

god for me he just never seems to have any redeeming qualities to him 

I feel bad because he used to make bops from time to time but he really just doesn't seem like a nice person at all

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Pop Music
Just now, GaGa and The said:

LG 6

#GAGAandTheLittleMonster

two bops but like what does this have to do with anything besides gaga's website code saying "All The Lovers" 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Gagz4Gaga

What’s with the attitude? Maybe just because Hhmmy didn’t get that number #1. :selena:

nostalgia’s for geeks

Chickens in Malibu

I have mad respect for her for being so patient and the mature one in this relationship. I mean he’s clearly unstable and needs help.

SHALLOW
4 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

I have mad respect for her for being so patient and the mature one in this relationship. I mean he’s clearly unstable and needs help.

Isn’t she racist af tho? :oprah:

As if y'all didn't have this kind of reaction sometimes

He's not a role model but come on, didn't the ARTPOP era teach you anything about letting celebrities live their private life alone?

KillerMonster

He could be going through  a serious mental crisis that we don’t know about. And don’t say it was because Yummy not going #1. 

We have moody days too.

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

JINNOCIDE

Wait but I thought he cried and redeemed himself :emma:

18 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

This may be true.. but what is the limit? Guys get such a free pass for behaving like **** then they go back and suddenly everything is ok, I think it's awful. My dad is like this since before I was born, I'm 24yo now and he still acts like 30 years ago, which is borderline creepy to see someone not evolve like... at all.

This type of behavior shouldn't get a free pass, because once it becomes the normal behavior people will act like this with everything. And we shouldn't let somebody do that to us, never.

EDIT: Ok this is something that boils my blood.

There's a hundred of Bieber articles mentioning him being such an ass, and the general response is "oh he's passing through hard ****" and still after many many scandals he still manages to be popular as hell. I don't see the same type of response when it's a woman. Natalia Kills did something AWFUL in the show she was on before she snapped and said some horrible things and TO THIS DAY SHE'S STILL CANCELED. I don't see anyone going "oh she must had a bad day" oh something like that. It pisses me off because people have such a "its ok, boys will be boys" mindset and so much **** gets by, and I mean real ****.

I'm not against Bieber, if he's in a bad state, I hope he gets better. But this "its ok cause you're Bieber (or any other famous male)" act is such a bullshit.

/endrant

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

14 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

He could be going through  a serious mental crisis that we don’t know about. And don’t say it was because Yummy not going #1. 

We have moody days too.

Can we stop blaming/using mental illness as an excuse for people just being complete assholes?! 

Archived