💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

FKA Twigs x Sheila E. will do a Prince tribute

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

A few weeks back, we reported that the Grammys were organizing a tribute concert to Prince, to be recorded two days after the award show’s annual ceremony this Sunday, and broadcast some time in April.

That was apparently insufficient tribute to the late, great, most purple-ish one, though, and so U.K. pop star FKA Twigs put out the word today: The Grammys themselves will now also be featuring a Prince tribute, to be performed by Twigs, Usher, and—who else?—Sheila E. The Magadalene singer broke the news earlier today, calling in for an appearance on Zane Lowe’s Beats 1 show on Apple Music.

That being said: The more the merrier, and it’ll be interesting to see how FKA Twigs interprets and pays homage to his sound-defining catalog of work.

Source: https://news.avclub.com/fka-twigs-and-sheila-e-are-doing-a-prince-tribute-at-t-1841213445fbclid=IwAR02h_MnyYX2_0ZFd_NW8J2T822XFPwOHlecr_N5NO09TQLLYzMrspSyBVE

FKA-Twigs-02.jpg

I'm so excited to see her cover new songs. :flutter: I would personally love her to cover them in her own style but I guess she will have to be loyal to the originals. 

FfFfFfFF

New KFC winks music to look forward in 2020:

- Anarchy

- the Princes tribute

- her featuring on Ego Death by Kanye West

- her featuring on Slingbaum One

pzgFo2U.gif

nenhures
7 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The Grammys this year were a literal mess. :saladga:

83832024_484963448832407_118316789696089

83470773_110830790360031_480426778642979

Why the hell didn't they ask her to sing? I mean she did amazing and was the highlight of the performance but they'd rather call her and not even have her sing while Usher burst my eardrums for 6 whole minutes? The stench...

Archived