Stupid Love confirmed next week?

jaspermatt

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EGOT2027

HOLY ****. 

Edit: I’m realizing the social media manager probably just assumes that’s the name of a regular old LG song. 

ARTPOPe

So it's coming next friday and there will be the first performance of it? :excited2:

EF305C2D650132214FFEC28CCD3A99A523EF83F4

Stream The Love Invention

Reality

I posted another tweet in the LG6 discussion thread that was also talking about AT&T liking a tweet about SL being performed next week. People said that they like basically every tweet, though, so I'd take this with a grain of salt. 

🖤👹

TimisaMonster

Stupid Love??? I hope not...I would like to still think that's nowhere near the level of lead single material she has been working on for the past 3 years to come out with...THAT

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

PanPikus

Nope

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

FlopSlurper

they are liking other tweets too and this was one of them, which wasn't under Gaga's tweet

nenhures

I think they were just responding to you having said that they liked your tweet. Would hardly count it as a confirmation. Best not to get our hopes up based on cryptic clues than get mad when nothing comes.

They are liking many posts and the emojis are answer to the 'they liked my post'

But I need this to happen sooo bad.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

nah shell probably perform shallow or a medley of old hits, maybe something jazz or a cover of another song

Archived