💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Stupid Love confirmed next week?

jaspermatt

Featured Posts

Monster7
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Is it really that important to you? That another artist doesn't sell better? That's sad.

Not that much to me honestly but I know pop fan bases and how everything would turn into a mess:bradley:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619
36 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Yeah but Sia had Cheap Thrills which was huge everywhere :selena:   and Chandelier, Titanium and other hits... Dua has...?

New rules :selena: idgaf :selena: don’t start now is doing well too :selena: and future nostalgia is slept on yall better stream :grr:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

HeavyPunkLover

She posted it 

what it is about?

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Infinity Wave
1 hour ago, OMonster said:

I don't think they'd know anything, tbh. 

Well, I mean if they got her to do the gig the could as well have asked her to debut a new song and that's why she isn't still saying anything about SL

Colourful

1 hour ago, Monster7 said:

Next week Dua Lipa is coming with Physical. I don't  want a Roar vs Applause situation please

Are y’all really this delusional :sharon:

Dua is part of the Selena / Demi (those two are the biggest ones) / Halsey / Tove Lo / Ava Max / Bebe Rexha 2016 IT girls who are still thriving off their basic EDM song before slowly fading away when that trend disappears.

They have no impact or longevity. They’re not versatile. They’re not interesting. Once that « slather some whispers over an electronic beat » late-2010s trend is over, they’ll be completely forgotten. 

messybottom
2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Dua is part of the Selena / Demi (those two are the biggest ones) / Halsey / Tove Lo / Ava Max / Bebe Rexha 2016 IT girls who are still thriving off their basic EDM song before slowly fading away when that trend disappears.

They have no impact or longevity. They’re not versatile. They’re not interesting. Once that « slather some whispers over an electronic beat » late-2010s trend is over, they’ll be completely forgotten. 

DO NOT come for my girl Tove Lo. She did THAT with lady wood & blue lips :whitney:

nath4gaga

Seeing all this stuff with the new album makes me realise how lucky I was to go to swine fest where I could hear ARTPOP before almost everyone else.

MaryJaneHolland
49 minutes ago, Enigma said:

If anything Dua is proving to be better than all of those with her new era, but okay remain in your Gaga bubble :selena: 

Stephen
1 hour ago, Enigma said:

You're wrong about Tove Lo, she's been releasing music since 2013, had her big mainstream hit in 2014 and has since maintained a strong cult fan base of pop music lovers, ala Charli XCX and Carly Rae Jepsen.

She's consistently put out quality albums and artistic, long form music videos. She's Grammy nominated this year for her video "Glad He's Gone".

Monster647

Let's hope not.

Stupid Love would objectively be the worst ever single from Gaga down there with Eh Eh.

Song has neither decent melody nor decent lyrics.

I hope SL will be a random extra off-album song like Brooklyn Nights. 

8 minutes ago, Monster647 said:

Let's hope not.

Stupid Love would be objectively the worst ever single from Gaga down there with Eh Eh.

Song has neither decent melody nor decent(ly enough) lyrics. I hope SL will be a song like Brooklyn Nights. 

Get outta here with your negativity

Monster647
28 minutes ago, Rio said:

Get outta here with your negativity

I grew up with Gaga. Her music and art were basically the liberator of my 13 years old gay self who thought the world didn't have a place for me. 

I want Gaga's success and bops as much as everyone else on this site. 

BUT it's a matter of fact that this song is simply NOT a good song. Half of the song is ohhhs. The whole chorus has only one line whose melody can be described as prosaic in the most optimistic case. 

5 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Stupid Love??? I hope not...I would like to still think that's nowhere near the level of lead single material she has been working on for the past 3 years to come out with...THAT

I don't think it's a bad song by any means. 

I like it a lot and I'm hoping that if it is in fact a demo, that some of the cons of the song will be fixed (the cheesey sing-song-y vocals in some parts, the lack of a chorus, etc) which will elevate the song higher. 

But for a lead single, one that she has apparently been working on for three years? It feels more like an album track, or at least a 3rd and 4th single. 

A lead single should be a reflection of the rest of the record, and this track makes me feel like the album is going to be "cute" but nothing overtly powerful. 

Although, I personally feel like Just Dance is no where near as powerful as Poker Face sooooo

RAMROD

Praying circles, hunties!!! :pray:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived