💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Stupid Love confirmed next week?

jaspermatt

Featured Posts

15 minutes ago, jaspermatt said:

So I replied to Gaga's post and AT&T liked my tweet about her performing Stupid Love and then replied with 😁🤗

https://i.imgur.com/2CniQCf.jpg

Confirmation????

Discuss

They also liked your tweet cause your name displays “ENIGMA”. So Enigma show confirmed

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

They wanna keep you all engaged for this event. They’re basically saying yes to everything

Yeah, I agree. 

There's a real incentive to tease us right now - to get us tuning in, which = more money. 

subtext / fantasy

Chromatic
6 minutes ago, Monster7 said:

Next week Dua Lipa is coming with Physical. I don't  want a Roar vs Applause situation please

Is it really that important to you? That another artist doesn't sell better? That's sad.

xoxo Craig
Just now, Haus Swiftie said:

THIS 

no shade of course but just this is Dua's second album and this would be gaga's sixth so I think just purely the seniority in the industry makes it not a roar and applause situation which is because people held gaga and Katy at the exact same level  

Exactly! Katy and Gaga debuted around the same time so there were always comparisons, thats why Roar v Applause was so huge. But Dua is only finding some success in the US and has success in Europe. She is nowhere near the level Gaga is at, or was at in 2013... and she isn't on the same level Katy was at either 

End Racism Now

CookieHWilson

So what happened is really a leak of an old song that would have been on lg6 probably and which was supposed to be put out on the market like in months?

this would mean there is yet no visual concept, nor anything else 

if that’s the case we are ****ed

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

KURUSHITOVSKA
9 minutes ago, Monster7 said:

I have the feeling that she'll deliver a huge BOP. And she's pretty succesful, at least in Europe

Pretty successful doesn't mean sold out tours, millions sold and a 10+ years career -_-

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

JINNOCIDE

They're probably doing it so more people watch the streams to see if she's gonna drop a new single. It's just marketing, guys.

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

IAmNotHere1997

They liked a bunch of tweets from fans, and I have a strong feeling they didn't bothered to read a single one, so...

Archived