đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Gaga Is Performing At SSN In One Week!!!

DC

Featured Posts

Chromaticunt
20 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

omg a week from now I know she better announce something related to the new album or perform the first single....SOMETHING!!!

I imagine she will announce it on SSN... it seems obvious if they get a lot of viewers.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus
7 minutes ago, Midnightrush891 said:

I read SNL and got excited, nvm back to reality. 

Same, girl. Same.

giphy.gif

ShayCristoforo

If we’re waiting for SL encore and then she comes out with Million Reasons as the encore, I’m gonna throw my phone.

Actually it’ll prob be Shallow :saladga:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

MaMaMarryTheNight

“Tell me so-“

me:

tenor.gif

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

boysomewhere

If she, after all, won't attend grammys which means she is not going to perform a song tomorrow night (a wise thought would be to perform there her new single or always remember us this way)*,  she would probably think to debut her new single (and only that , imagine a song with more hype than 'The Cure') next Saturday including live streaming.

*Just think a No1 on HOT 100 after winning a grammy award for ARUTW  SONG OF THE YEAR , with no live performance and debut 'Stupid Love' next Saturday in a festival with a very big online audience  and boom No1 on HOT 100 next week with 'Stupid Love'...

Sweet dreams

In the press release in December, Valerie Vargas, senior vice president – advertising and creative services, AT&T said:

“In Miami, we’re going to go big and bold - two words synonymous with Lady Gaga. Over the course of her career, she has undoubtedly delivered the most epic performances that have defined a generation.”

MrHappy

So okay great news but if i want to watch the broadcast live where  where can i watch ?????

edit: Imean is there any source except this twitter account ? 

ARTPOPe

I'd be fine with Enigma, I guess

But this bitch better not have the audacity to cut Scheiße/Judas/Government Hooker again, like she did at the Apollo...

cENayik.gif

After getting blue balled at the VMAs 2011 after the amazing teaser with Heavy Metal Lover + Government Hooker as well as not getting a Born This Way Ball DVD, we deserve a professionally filmed performance of Government Hooker in HD

Stream The Love Invention

Mister G

So we’re getting a livestream of Enigma? Cool. 

Jk I doubt it’ll be that. If it is, oh well. Can we at least get Heavy Metal Lover, Sexxx Dreams and Dancin in Circles to make a comeback? 

literally crying

forreal tho

may post something long-winded and stupid emotional with more details later, but for now:

OMG YALL

Archived