Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga will attend Super Bowl 54

LateToCult

Featured Posts

Economy
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Remember kids attends,Ā not perform.Ā 

Some fans will undoubtedly rush a glance over the title and not read OP and break a hip for a good minuteĀ :fan:

darkchylde

considering she's a sports fan and she's doing the preshow whatever, i thought this was to be assumed

blackpink

Jay Z probably asked her and other celebrities to be present in the audience since heā€™s partners with the NFL now. Plus him Gaga and Bey have history together so it makes sense.Ā 

Joshie S

inb4 "OMG SHES GOING TO PERFORM STUPID LOVE AND INTRODUCE J-LO AND SHAKIRA:enigma:"

then abuse her when she just goes and watches the gameĀ :ladyhaha:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ā™„

JINNOCIDE

One minute before halftime show she and BeyoncƩ will appear on the stage and sing "Stupid Aura Love", a mix of the two songs that's now confirmed to be the 4th continuation of the Paparazzi-Telephone-Aura trilogy, now confirmed a 4-logy. They'll chase the super bowl fans in order to make them LGBTQIAs to stop LGBTphobia. This campaign is also targeted to set hype of LG6's release right on Feb 30th.

TMZ reported that the versesĀ "Do you wanna see me naked, Stupid Lover?"Ā Ā andĀ "I want your AuraAaAaAa"Ā Ā were heard during rehearsals.

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

darkchylde
27 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

Jay Z probably asked her and other celebrities to be present in the audience since heā€™s partners with the NFL now. Plus him Gaga and Bey have history together so it makes sense.

i highly doubt gaga would do jay z a favor lmao

LateToCult
38 minutes ago, darkchylde said:

considering she's a sports fan and she's doing the preshow whatever, i thought this was to be assumed

I didnā€™t assume because past artists who have done the preshowĀ skip the sb. And Ga isnā€™t an avid sports fan either. She just occasionally goes to a game.

Archived