💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna cancels first London show

Spock

Featured Posts

Queen Bitch

She has to cancel the rest of the tour and take a long break. There's no shame in that. Yes it will be a tragic end to an already rocky era, but her health comes first.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Spock said:

mainly they slashed her budget after Rebel Heart Tour and other stuff I don't remember 

Why Did they slice half her budget did the rebel tour not make enough money

Chromaticunt
19 minutes ago, Didymus said:

:lmao:

Major hater alert.

Major delulu alert. :sharon:

I'm really not a hater, love. I enjoy her older music and recognise that she is a pioneer of women in pop music. I also sympathise with her suffering right now. But you don't have to be a hater to know she's  a cold bitch who doesn't care about her fans. She leaves them waiting for 2-3 hours a show, delivers some VERY poor vocals and charges extortionate amounts for a theater gig. Prove me wrong sis.  :teehee:

@August3 please just ignore me so we don't ever have to acknowledge each other's existence. You're really f*cking annoying.

16 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Is that the real reason whyvshe is doing theatres? :oprah:   :diane:  :udidnt:

hm I'm not sure. if I recall correctly she said she was tired of doing huge tours, and liked the intimacy of the Tears of a Clown shows she had done, and wanted to further explore it on the next album. also I don't think she could have toured Madame X, with that setlist, in arenas. so maybe she didn't have the budget to do the production she wanted idk

But the real kii of this tour is that she talked all along about wanting to be close to her fans and connect with audiences, but once she was actually on the road and figured out what it entailed she remembered what we always knew, which is she lowkey hates her gays :rip: 

who will love me when the night is over

Queen Bitch

Wow someone's being a bitter b!tch for no good reason. Won't mention or quote the user, because apparently my mere existence on this site is too much for them. They can stay pressed. 

20190907_073741.thumb.jpg.68713a248dee35

2 minutes ago, Doot said:

Hasn't she only cancelled three dates?

this is the 10th show

who will love me when the night is over

Didymus
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

Hasn't she only cancelled three dates?

She cancelled 10 dates so far, 8 for medical reasons.

I haven't seen the show,  but suspect part of the problem is shes trying to do shows like shes still 25, unfortunately shes 61....

As for Live Nation they signed her up for alot of money, which presumably they want back, hence the eye watering ticket prices and number of shows

As for appreciating fans, she views them as nothing more than a cash machine, knowing the faithful will pay up each time, even though the shows start 2 hours late and doesn't play the songs people actually want to hear

Before people moan, I was a fan through till Hard Candy, and Confessions is one of my favourite shows

15 minutes ago, Spock said:

this is the 10th show

15 minutes ago, Didymus said:

She cancelled 10 dates so far, 8 for medical reasons.

Oh wow. 

Yeah she should just call it a day lol

Chromaticunt
5 minutes ago, Didymus said:

If anyone's being a cold heartless bitch it's you showing off your terrible personality with comments like this :wtf: She's a mother ffs, be ashamed of yourself (and no, I don't mean that because she has kids she's out of reach for criticism but you're not criticizing her, you're simply slamming her whole personality without even knowing her—would you like people to talk about your mom like that?) :rip: 

I don't judge artists based on how they treat their fans. Madonna appreciates the fans who care about her art but she's not dumb enough to play the whole "I love my fans so much, they're my everything!!" game which everyone knows is just a cruel trick pop stars play to manipulate teenagers into spending even more money than they already are. Madonna's known for focusing on her work but what's wrong with that? People are still paying that money to see her because they think her shows are worth it. What's your problem with that?

Oh, bore off. :laughga: I've seen more than enough of her to know what she's like as a person. I'm sure she has some LOVELY qualities but her actions in the past show exactly what her personality is like.

I like how you basically just imply that Gaga's love and appreciation of her fans is a cruel trick to manipulate us. What would tell your mother that? :ohwell:

You should probably join this site instead, I think it would spark joy for you: http://forums.madonnanation.com/  

Chromaticunt
34 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Ok, so tell me. If you had tickets to a Gaga concert, would you honestly prefer Gaga to cancel the show instead of doing the show and performing at 60% instead of 100%?

Of course not. You'd be happy you got to see your idol and support her for coming out even if she wasn't feeling well. This idea that by not cancelling shows she's being disrespectful to her fans is completely deluded and motivated by nothing else than a personal hatred for another artist.

Wow, is all I'm gonna say. :ladyhaha:

Archived