Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Henry Cavill one of the most beautiful men alive?

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
33 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

He's good looking but not my type. I'm not really into British guys because they are too pale and look unhealthy. (I'm British too so I'm allowed to say that). :huntyga:

Are British guys in general really that pale?

I'm Southern Europe where I was from (Portugal) we get more of a mix

Some ppl are very white (like North Europeans), some have the olive tone and some have a very light tan/brown colour almost like a typical Arab

Even in my immediate family there is a mix. 3 of them My dad and one of my brothers and my youngest sister are very white and pale

2 of them are darker. My mom has the olive tone and one of my brothers (the darkest in the family) has a somewhat tanned look

Me I'm the one that's a bit more in between. I'm not as white as my dad and 2 of my siblings but still pretty white. I have maybe a very tiny hint of the olive tone but not as much as my mom :selena:

IcePrincess
6 minutes ago, Economy said:

It's not only genes but...

Portugal is the country with largest in Europe number of sunny days. In the southern regions there are about 3000 sunny hours per year.

The UK as a whole averages 1493 hours of sun a year.

Yes It makes a difference too.

Glamourpuss
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

I'm Southern Europe where I was from (Portugal) we get more of a mix

Some ppl are very white (like North Europeans), some have the olive tone and some have a very light tan/brown colour almost like a typical Arab

Even in my immediate family there is a mix. 3 of them My dad and one of my brothers and my youngest sister are very white and pale

2 of them are darker. My mom has the olive tone and one of my brothers (the darkest in the family) has a somewhat tanned look

Me I'm the one that's a bit more in between. I'm not as white as my dad and 2 of my siblings but still pretty white. I have maybe a very tiny hint of the olive tone but not as much as my mom :selena:

Most of them pretty much are as pale as that, me included. When you think of the Scottish and the Irish they are quite pale also. There are some olive skin tones but the pale complexion is the one you'll encounter the most often, especially in the northern parts of the UK. 

I think there is more of a mix in southern European parts, like you say. I'm envious of those darker skin tones. 

PopThatArt

Why you ask such things? Just because he has muscles? LOL. He's rather generic if you ask me. I mean if you go on Instagay, pretty much every gay guy looks like that. 

Side Note: Henry also has a shi+ personality when it comes to women, if you watch interviews or view his social media, he treats and talks about them as sex objects. It's gross. 

Go see A Star is Born

Chickens in Malibu
2 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Why you ask such things? Just because he has muscles? LOL. He's rather generic if you ask me. I mean if you go on Instagay, pretty much every gay guy looks like that. 

Side Note: Henry also has a shi+ personality when it comes to women, if you watch interviews or view his social media, he treats and talks about them as sex objects. It's gross. 

Yeah because he doesn't have a super handsome face too

DBqVyhKW0AMR5hA.jpg

Girl please.... 

He’s not necessarily my type but he is definitely a beautiful man. When he has facial hair, he quickly becomes even more handsome in my opinion. 

Economy
30 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Most of them pretty much are as pale as that, me included. When you think of the Scottish and the Irish they are quite pale also. There are some olive skin tones but the pale complexion is the one you'll encounter the most often, especially in the northern parts of the UK. 

I think there is more of a mix in southern European parts, like you say. I'm envious of those darker skin tones. 

Ya in Portugal it's almost a third for each I'd say

About a 1/3 are white or very white white

About 1/3 have that olive tone

About 1/3 a light tan or light brown. Most not quite as dark as a typical Arab but almost

I'm somewhere in between the white and olive tone category I would say

PS: I too like a hint of colour. Most Portuguese are still too pale for what I think is ideal. I prefer Arabs and even Indians tbh :lolly:

My wife is Jamaican (black) but a very light black so she actually almost looks caramel/light brown which is what I love :woohoo:

IcePrincess
16 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

This is not a matter of taste. And no, not every instagram gay looks like this and never will. Not even 1% of instaguys look like this
Henry is a classic canon of beauty, regardless of whether you like it or not, has all the features of a handsome man (facial and other too)

Erich Johnson
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

Imagine that big man just wrapping you in his arms and taking all of you while you on your back...woooooo :heat:

I'd pound his bubbly meaty ass too tho... :teehee:

tenor.giftenor.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=4946486

Archived