💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Obi-Wan TV show cancelled, Disney tried to cover it up

Spock

Featured Posts

queen of Hollywood is on the case and exposing those rats!!

who will love me when the night is over

Damn, what is going on with Star Wars in this day :bradley: I feel like The Mandalorian being a hit is a total miracle :selena:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Zander

It hasn't been cancelled yet just delayed because they just didn't like any of the submitted scripts.

Talking about fake news lol

It was not canceled.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

4 minutes ago, Zander said:

It hasn't been cancelled yet just delayed because they just didn't like any of the submitted scripts.

2 minutes ago, River said:

Talking about fake news lol

It was not canceled.

which is code for cancelled, Grace breaks it down in her video

2 minutes ago, Spock said:

https://mashviral.com/has-disney-canceled-the-star-wars-spinoff-series/

It's their most successful original, people are actually canceling Disney+ after they finish to watch it, there's no way they canceled it :laughga:

She's a Youtuber, I can't believe her :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

6 minutes ago, River said:

It's their most successful original, people are actually canceling Disney+ after they finish to watch it, there's no way they canceled it :laughga:

She’s a YouTuber that has has reliable and verified information on Marvel release dates, Birds of Prey plot points and a whole bunch of other stuff. She was even the one that broke the Obi Wan news before anyone else, so idc believe what you want :laughga:

Reality
17 minutes ago, Spock said:

I watched this video yesterday; I love Grace. It's not outright cancelled though. It's on indefinite hold, which means that Disney/Star Wars doesn't have a return date yet for when they should go back and shoot it.

🃏🖤👹

Reality
14 minutes ago, River said:

She actually does have credibility, though. She's polarizing, but that doesn't mean that she's not reliable at times. 

🃏🖤👹

lavenderblondee

I'm worried, but getting Ewan back was such a huge thing, I can't imagine them axing it. I need to see Ewan as Kenobi again, I won't be able to rest at night without it :messga: Also, Ewan was just speaking in an interview about it and said yes it's delayed, but it's still on track to come out at around the same time, so it sounds like this show wasn't about to be on Disney+ anytime soon.

Also, this is happening with Lizzie McGuire too. All of the shows I'm so excited for are having issues, why :selena::bradley:

RAMROD
48 minutes ago, Spock said:

Grace didn't say it was cancelled. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Disney + has been rushed. The app is still not fixed. The language choices for some movies are non existent. The rights are for some shows or movies only temporary. 

They launched with an original show but the others are planned to release starting fall 2020 (and are being delayed) and for most of them will be remakes/revivals or spin off. 

Disney didn't want to lose parts in the streaming war but at this right, they are going to.

beaublue
1 hour ago, River said:

Well first off, she didn’t say it was canceled. Second, she’s credible. Doing YouTube doesn’t discredit you. All of her information has been verified & she’s broken numerous stories before the rest of the trades have. Not to mention she interviews celebs all the time during press runs & has been doing this longer than she’s been doing youtube. Maybe you should read up on your facts like you did in regards to the show?

gagzus
1 hour ago, River said:

She’s not just a YouTuber though :laughga: she gets press access to screenings of shows and movies in advance, she interviews celebs has connections in the industry. She even leaked pretty much the entire 2020-2022 marvel movie schedule and she was the first to let us know about the Obi-Wan show and her sources leaked the entire Star Wars TROS plot to her. Same with Endgame.

Shes legitimate :laughga:

Archived