Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cher posts people have been aware of Britney's situation for a while

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon
2 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I literally understand nothing about this whole Britney story :eww:

Many people believe she's used to make money by her entourage against her will with these people around her threatening to take her kids away from her if she stops being a money-maker for them.

That's why folks were tweeting FREEBRITNEY etc. If I'm not wrong it's Britney own mom who liked one of these tweet...

Weird story that Cher seem to confirm by saying that she needs or wants nothing from her and that folks talk about Britney case since a while in Vegas.

James is one of the few people I'd like to see them rotting in hell. He's a disgusting human being. Using your own child as a cash machine.

Anastasios

similar to that black mirror episode with Miley Cyrus. DISGUTANG,

I hope my first love Britney will someday be finally free. She deserves the whole world.

2 minutes ago, Anastasios said:

similar to that black mirror episode with Miley Cyrus. DISGUTANG,

I hope my first love Britney will someday be finally free. She deserves the whole world.

Mte.  I am hoping for the day when she is free and tours again.  I want her to be happy.  Love Britney  :heart: and Cher. :heart: 

I live outside the space time continuum.

21 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I literally understand nothing about this whole Britney story :eww:

After Britney had a breakdown in 2008, her father tried getting her under a conservatorship. Which means Britney has no legal rights as a human being, she cant even have her own lawyer or a bank account. He then threatened her with her kids if she decides to fight the conservatorship. Her conservator dad is an alcoholic for 40 year, accused of domestic violence, and physically attacked Britney's children!

Having mental illness is not a valid reason to be in a conservatorship. According to court files, psychiatrists evaluated Britney and said she has no mental illness. If Britney's case is so bad she needs a conservatorship, why are they making her work the past 12 years and getting money out of her? She is forced to pay these people millions of dollars to control her life.

This is not a conspiracy theory made up by Britney fans, Britney's mom is also fighting the conservatorship. Britney's best friends and many in her life also commented on this. Even someone who used to work inside the conservatorship exposed information which started the FreeBritney movement.

Here is a trailer of a documentary of real people dealing with this issue:

boiswifty
21 hours ago, Adrenaliner said:

I was so confused until I realized you talked about the ''museum''

:laughga:

same :koons: lol 

gagzus

I hope a few celebs like Cher rally together and help her get legal help in their name against it 

bluemonkey
On 1/25/2020 at 8:24 AM, Bae said:

Who is trying to take money from her? 

Genuinely curious because idk what’s going on.

A lot of people is tied to this hence why it’s kept under the limelight for so long but the main villains are Lou M. Taylor ( she owns a company that manages celebrities and handle their finances) she was the one that thought of the whole idea. She had spent years stalking Britney back in the days and slowly got into Britney’s inner circle by befriending her own mother and now she is in cahoots with Britney’s dad Jamie being the brains behind this whole operation. Her dad is literally overprotective and basically abusing his power. Lots of documents have been uncovered that Britney’s money is being funneled into anti gay camps and empty corporations, not to mention buying property. 

Basically Britney’s hard earned money goes to these folks (that includes doctors and lawyers that help them prove Britney is incapacitated) and they can do whatever they want with her money because her signature means nothing in the eyes of the law. 

I hate to be that person but the whole situation is awful. It’s legal slavery, didn’t even know this can happen but it happens to people every day (we’ll elders) and makes me realize, this can happen to our parents too. There needs to be more awareness of this because we need laws to help protect us, look how that snake creeped into Britney’s life so easily.

Her dad gets most of the hate but people need to mention Lou M Taylor more because she owns Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group with clients like Jlo. This woman has a lot at stake, if this gets exposed, she’s ruined. 

Archived