Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cher posts people have been aware of Britney's situation for a while

Gimme More

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

Because its Hollywood. Literally so many things happen in Hollywood that are despicable... look how long it took to for Harvey Weinstein's actions to be brought to the surface. People haven't spoken up because they are probably scared

Britney doesn't own her life, and its really sad to see what happened to her

End Racism Now

because we don't know how concrete the conversations and rumblings were. For all we know, nothing was dealt with because it just sounded like a rumor or gossip.

Computer

Cher is so amazing.

Wow 11 years.  Is Britney fighting it or is she happy?  I don't get it.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

1 minute ago, Computer said:

Cher is so amazing.

from what i’ve read, she doesn’t fight it because they threaten to take her kids away and legally she can’t really do anything (?) like get a lawyer to get out of it

letsgetdirrty

Yess Cher 

Xtina | Gaga | Britney | Madonna | Beyoncé | Janet | Ciara | Ashanti | Brandy | Monica | Paula | Jessica

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, Computer said:

Cher is so amazing.

In May last year Britney went to Court with her mother and said how her father/team forced her into a Mental Health Facility against her will and was forced to take drugs.

Back in 2008 when she was trying to prevent the Conservatorship from happening Britney hired a lawyer, Jamie (Brit's dad) got wind of this and stated Britney was not in the right mental capacity to hire a lawyer, so he obtained a restraining order against the lawyer Britney hired to stop the Conservatorship, therefore cutting all contact Brit had with a lawyer who was going to support her.

She's definitely not happy with it :bradley:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
4 minutes ago, Xaylan said:

from what i’ve read, she doesn’t fight it because they threaten to take her kids away and legally she can’t really do anything (?) like get a lawyer to get out of it

@Computer

#JusticeForBritney ♡

letsgetdirrty

Tbh I hope The Zone flops since I’ve heard fans are boycotting it, maybe that way they’ll let her go?

Xtina | Gaga | Britney | Madonna | Beyoncé | Janet | Ciara | Ashanti | Brandy | Monica | Paula | Jessica

Adrenaliner
5 minutes ago, letsgetdirrty said:

Tbh I hope The Zone flops since I’ve heard fans are boycotting it, maybe that way they’ll let her go?

I was so confused until I realized you talked about the ''museum''

:laughga:

Computer
47 minutes ago, Xaylan said:

OMG

44 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

In May last year Britney went to Court with her mother and said how her father/team forced her into a Mental Health Facility against her will and was forced to take drugs.

Back in 2008 when she was trying to prevent the Conservatorship from happening Britney hired a lawyer, Jamie (Brit's dad) got wind of this and stated Britney was not in the right mental capacity to hire a lawyer, so he obtained a restraining order against the lawyer Britney hired to stop the Conservatorship, therefore cutting all contact Brit had with a lawyer who was going to support her.

She's definitely not happy with it :bradley:

OMG

43 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

OMG

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Regina George
52 minutes ago, Computer said:

Cher is so amazing.

Britney tried hiring lawyers in the past and her father filed for restraining order against every single one of them. 

Archived