💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

How technology might be about to kill us

GaGaAst

Featured Posts

GaGaAst

He is one of my favourite YouTubers. This video he uploaded is amazing. Please see the video and provide your views. Its an interesting topic 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

I only watched the beginning but I'll watch the rest later.. but I think about this so often and it really bothers me !!

I feel like we are ending ourselves and no one is noticing or caring :omg: 

If I bring up the topic in conversation it's just laughed off mostly :saladga:  

15 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I only watched the beginning but I'll watch the rest later.. but I think about this so often and it really bothers me !!

I feel like we are ending ourselves and no one is noticing or caring :omg: 

If I bring up the topic in conversation it's just laughed off mostly :saladga:  

Technology can also divide us. Because of fake news, misinformation, leading to obscurantism and being comforted in our opinions instead of learning things and growing. 

It's also a way to bind with each other, and a tool for communication. So one must stay grounded in the physical world in order to let it stay a tool and not the opposite. 

hello hello baby.

homomo
52 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Duh, the radiation from wifi is already killing us. 

The same can be said about radiation from the Sun :poot:

sarahb
6 minutes ago, homomo said:

The same can be said about radiation from the Sun :poot:

I'm getting my skin checked next week, I'll see if the sun is doing a good job :vegas:

21 minutes ago, brucee said:

Technology can also divide us. Because of fake news, misinformation, leading to obscurantism and being comforted in our opinions instead of learning things and growing. 

It's also a way to bind with each other, and a tool for communication. So one must stay grounded in the physical world in order to let it stay a tool and not the opposite. 

Yes that's so true! We are becoming victims to our own creation in that way :diane:

It really does have two sides. I feel like we need to start teaching children about this in schools or something. It can be hard to stay grounded in these days..

(obscurantism - I have learned a new word :derpga: :vegas: )

RAMROD

Maybe it will be like Skynet. Maybe without those cyborgs. :enigma:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived