💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

New DJWS Interview w/ E News discussing ASIB Songwriting + More

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Me too. Paul is one of the nicest humans in the entire world. Working with him is just a total dream.  I am happy for what's to come! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

nenhures

That was such a lovely interview and it's really cool to hear more about the intentions and process behind the creation of Ally's music (since Gaga didn't really talk much about it and rather focused on the album as a whole).

Paul just comes off as so humble, grateful and genuinely nice in every interview of his. I hope he's doing better now and got out of that rough patch. He's such a good musician and person, wish him all the best.

4 minutes ago, nenhures said:

That was such a lovely interview and it's really cool to hear more about the intentions and process behind the creation of Ally's music (since Gaga didn't really talk much about it and rather focused on the album as a whole).

Paul just comes off as so humble, grateful and genuinely nice in every interview of his. I hope he's doing better now and got out of that rough patch. He's such a good musician and person, wish him all the best.

So what did he say about LG6?

voidfigure

23 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

Do you think Gaga and him still talk? I think he's great and hope they are still friends

Last year or so he said that she's his sister 

Defmix100
3 minutes ago, voidfigure said:

They have different kind of souls 

totally, I really like djws and even if they don't work together again I still hope they hang out

Woolfsmck
On 1/24/2020 at 11:45 PM, ChicaSkas said:

https://m.eonline.com/news/1114590/here-s-exactly-how-lady-gaga-created-the-pop-sound-of-a-star-is-born

Screenshot-20200124-234544-Instagram.jpg

He hints at even more Gaga news;

Screenshot-20200124-234540-Instagram.jpg

By BillyNillesDuh on Instagram

Thanx … DJWS is totally cool ...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Woolfsmck
On 1/25/2020 at 1:58 AM, Defmix100 said:

totally, I really like djws and even if they don't work together again I still hope they hang out

????

is there some rift with gaga and paul

????

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Archived