BTS Was Treated Like Backup Dancers In The GRAMMYs, And ARMYs Are Furious

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GovFameHooker
3 minutes ago, myusername said:

Cause that's the only thing they're good for. What if they don't? They can't sing live. 

First of all I really never got why K-Pop is so popular!? At least I‘m not a fan at all.

But what I know is that all of K-Pop stars underwent like a Popstar bootcamp and only the ones who really can dance AND sing make it in the end. 
Moreover it‘s common in Korea that all these groups sing live while performing. But there was some controversy when Western TV shows forced groups like Black Pink to lipsync although they usually wouldn‘t do that in their home country. 

So pretty sure they‘re all great singers and definitely deserve better than just got invited for views and to jump embarrassingly in the background :excuseu:

myusername

3 minutes ago, GovFameHooker said:

First of all I really never got why K-Pop is so popular!? At least I‘m not a fan at all.

But what I know is that all of K-Pop stars underwent like a Popstar bootcamp and only the ones who really can dance AND sing make it in the end. 
Moreover it‘s common in Korea that all these groups sing live while performing. But there was some controversy when Western TV shows forced groups like Black Pink to lipsync although they usually wouldn‘t do that in their home country. 

So pretty sure they‘re all great singers and definitely deserve better than just got invited for views and to jump embarrassingly in the background :excuseu:

Yeah yeah yeah  let's pretend K-pop stands don't stand these metro twinks just because they think they're hot.

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

RAMROD
21 minutes ago, Seeka said:

That's who I thought!

One of the only successful FF villains. 

That is so correct. He is so good. He must be one of the all stars FF villains 

kefka-palazzo-gif-8.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ThatAsianGuy

I know everyone here hates BTS but they're one of the biggest boyband RN. They are wrong for treating them like that.

GovFameHooker
7 minutes ago, myusername said:

Yeah yeah yeah  let's pretend K-pop stands don't stand these metro twinks just because they think they're hot.

Lol dude let ppl stan whoever they want to stan for whatever reasons

but it‘s undeniable that they‘re music + mvs are way better produced than the **** that‘s on the charts right now.

(I don‘t think 300 members having one haircut is hot tho but as I said stans may stan :laughga:)

4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

That is so correct. He is so good. He must be one of the all stars FF villains 

kefka-palazzo-gif-8.gif

I feel FF6 is so underrated. 

FF7 overshadows the entire series. Almost to the point I don't like it. 

Almost. 

FF9 is my favorite. I blame androgynous main characters. 

I wanna cosplay Kuja. 

But dear lord. If FF9 is ever remade I do not want the voice actors from Dissidia. I so expected something totally different for Kuja. 

HoneyB

I kinda get why they’re mad since Lil Nas is only using them for a couple seconds to perform his song but it isn’t that big of a deal imo. Tbh they should’ve gotten their own performance slot because let’s be honest that’s the only way Grammys will get any viewership since other big names aren’t coming.

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

likeitrough

they aren't nominated this year though right? if this was the offer given to the group why did they take it lmao.

"you aren't nominated but we'd like you all to sing a verse of someone elses hit song"

yikes. 

yes and

That's what they deserve. It's even too much for them lmao 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Red Velvet
1 hour ago, myusername said:

BLACKPINK and Red Velvet exist for a reason, sweetie. Vocal kweens.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xWfERyUwBy4 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0nZxguDlrBQ 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ycZi5canuFw

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived