Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Riverdale... what is this

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

Lolol Im not caught up, but I've watched a little of it. I went to high school with the girl who plays Cheryl so I felt obligated  to watch it. 

20 minutes ago, River said:

It would be better without Archie

his plotlines are boring and makes no sense, he’s a violent kid that acts like an hero and like ok we got it, you have muscles.. they just give him stories that makes him take off the shirt, tiring..

And Hiram is annoying, Veronica is hmm like fir 3 seasons all your plans never worked, just stop.

and the slow motion walking scenes are so 90s..

Yeah KJ Apa constantly being shirtless makes him very unlikeable. It was hot in the first season which actually had relatively good writing and awesome cinematography. 

But at this point, it's LITERALLY every single episode, and be is shirtless in every other thing he does. If that's all you can offer. . .

Veronica is annoying, and the constant her vs Hiram stuff is just recycled over and over. "I'm moving on from trying to battle daddy." only to be doing that every thing two episodes later, and then it just repeats the following season. 

Archie is cut, Archie is not physically big. Why they portray him as being extremely tough is beyond me. 

4 minutes ago, Doot said:

Yeah KJ Apa constantly being shirtless makes him very unlikeable. It was hot in the first season which actually had relatively good writing and awesome cinematography. 

But at this point, it's LITERALLY every single episode, and be is shirtless in every other thing he does. If that's all you can offer. . .

Veronica is annoying, and the constant her vs Hiram stuff is just recycled over and over. "I'm moving on from trying to battle daddy." only to be doing that every thing two episodes later, and then it just repeats the following season. 

Archie is cut, Archie is not physically big. Why they portray him as being extremely tough is beyond me. 

yeah exactly!!

Also the scenes at the Lodges feels so like a bad telenovela, even the low whispering voice is there..

And how fast they ditch some characters, like suddenly the pussycats are totally gone, the Serpents are gone this season and like is there anyone normal in this town?

So many things could be just solved with the police lol and they make it so complictaed.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived