Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Grammy voters reveal their votes

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF
4 hours ago, derpmonster said:

OTR fully reserves Record. Record is an award that is more about general success and performance and OTR got an unfathomable level of success.

Record should be bad guy or OTR. Song should be Lover, ARUTW, or Truth Hurts.

Song is about songwriting. But last year This Is America won over Shallow and it's not even a song...

They theoretically should award the artistic quality, not the sales, in any categories.

Record is about the record and its traits: mixing, mastering, production, instrumental and Song is about songwriting.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red Velvet

Okay, but I'mma say it real quick, how did the other BNA contenders get nominated and yet BLACKPINK doesn't? They're basically more successful than half of the nominees, and just debuted in the US a year ago. Ya'll can hate on K-Pop, but they qualified for each criteria for Best New Artist.

Now, ARUTW, NFR or Lover should win SOTY. Period.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Sepsami
5 hours ago, Beethoven said:

I love ARUTW but Bad Guy should win song of the year... the impact was way superior

If Shallow didn't win it'd be weird if ARUTW won (even though it's a better song)

littlepotter
6 hours ago, Beethoven said:

I love ARUTW but Bad Guy should win song of the year... the impact was way superior

Whoever disagrees is completely delusional and they KNOW it

chaeri pls

ZiggyZiggs
6 hours ago, Beethoven said:

the award is for songwriting not for 'impact' this aint the AMA's

Ally Campana
6 hours ago, LilyLark said:

The best songwriting of all of the albums nominated and of all the SOTY choices...and she'll probably win nothing. Ugh.

Album maybe but NFR (Song) ain’t better written than ARUTW. That’s me being objective.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Ally Campana
5 hours ago, derpmonster said:

You should read their descriptions on their own website girl. There are awards where chart performance factors in. Record is one of them.

But they ain’t talking about Record here. They’re talking about Song of the Year.

Ally Campana

SOTY is theoretically for songwriting NOT anything about impact. But y’all know how the Grammys are.

nodandsmile

3 voters only? eh... too small of a sample... why are some of you reacting the way you do? lol

Archived