💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga diss track in 2020?

Floppy

Featured Posts

We all remember the iconic Cake like Lady Gaga. The infamous diss track Gaga made to sh*t on her haters talking about her weight and other media BS. She even went as far as to film a video (we didn't get lol:huntyga:) and had an extra verse she recorded for a Mugler runway where she drags people in the fashion industry. :nooo:

How would you feel about Pt. 2 in 2020?

NFRatwell

See this is what I’m talking about in the LG6 thread. :messga: Image she pulls a whole ass 180 and starts working with AB again while putting out dis tracks... lol

Just now, NFRockwell said:

See this is what I’m talking about in the LG6 thread. :messga: Image she pulls a whole ass 180 and starts working with AB again while putting out dis tracks... lol

ok maybe not AB.:awkney: 

But imagine Meghan or Doja cat:firega:

dynamite

No I think we're past something like this. And it's not even called for anymore, she's barely controversial or attracts as much hate as she did in the first few years of her career.

1 minute ago, LaserTech said:

Azealia Banks

edit: Floppy beat me to it :stalkga:

I have a habit of beating things. :creepflop:

I need to stop lol.

LilyLark
6 minutes ago, dynamite said:

No I think we're past something like this. And it's not even called for anymore, she's barely controversial or attracts as much hate as she did in the first few years of her career.

This. Also, while I find diss tracks amusing...it also exposes the artists who make them as somewhat immature. There's a difference between a one time pointed remark, and making a whole as* track. If you are in your early 20s, whatever, but Gaga's 33...she's too old (not in a shady way) to do it. It's part of the reason people got so annoyed with Katy and Taylor's beef...people started saying someone pushing 30, and a woman in her early 30s, shouldn't be resorting to that type of sh*t.

1 minute ago, LilyLark said:

This. Also, while I find diss tracks amusing...it also exposes the artists who make them as somewhat immature. There's a difference between a one time pointed remark, and making a whole as* track. If you are in your early 20s, whatever, but Gaga's 33...she's too old (not in a shady way) to do it. It's part of the reason people got so annoyed with Katy and Taylor's beef...people started saying someone pushing 30, and a woman in her early 30s, shouldn't be resorting to that type of sh*t.

I probably should have said "trap song" instead of "diss track" I'm one of the few fans who's like J&D lol.

GypsyVida

Yeah but I would want it to be in a way that she drags particular people about a particular thing about them. Like Barbie Dreams

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Just now, GypsyVida said:

Yeah but I would want it to be in a way that she drags particular people about a particular thing about them. Like Barbie Dreams

Imagine Gaga of all people dragging people by name over a trap beat. :bradley::pray:

Archived