💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga should endorse Sanders

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu

If Gaga claims to be woke, she needs to come out against the democratic establishment and endorse Bernie Sanders and maybe perform something at his rally.

Imagine how iconic it would be for Gaga to endorse Bernie this early?

We all know she secretly stans him. During the last democratic convention she was snapchatting pictures of him on TV. he's the only candidate she's following on twitter.

Biden is Trump 2.0 without the racism and the division.

We don't need Biden. Seriously, the race has become a two men race: Biden v. Sanders. And Biden would be the continuity of the status quo. It is A PART of our battle to defeat Biden first. And then we'll beat Trump.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love for her to endorse Sanders, but I feel like getting too political close to LG6 era might affect the era's performance? Not entirely sure about this but people say one of the main reasons K*ty's Witness flopped was because she was getting political, don't want this to happen to LG6.

1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

Realistically, it's safe to assume Gaga is most likely a Biden supporter. 

What I'm about to say is dusgusting but I think she most likely supports Trump's tax cuts :rip: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Realistically, it's safe to assume Gaga is most likely a Biden supporter. 

If it means anything, Gaga follows Bernie on twitter but she doesn't follow Biden.

Chickens in Malibu
Just now, Lionel Hutz said:

What I'm about to say is dusgusting but I think she most likely supports Trump's tax cuts :rip: 

Nah no way.

She's so rich she doesn't care about tax percentage. Homegirl is making 1M$ a night in Vegas.

Cookie Tookie

Lady Gaga shouldn’t endorse anybody. Plus why would it matter who she endorses? People should do their research and vote for who they want, not who Lady Gaga tells them to vote for. Or any millionaire celeb for that matter. 

GagaOhhLaLa
4 minutes ago, Maxxie69 said:

If it means anything, Gaga follows Bernie on twitter but she doesn't follow Biden.

Ignore me

Chickens in Malibu
Just now, TropicOfCANCER said:

She should endorse Goddess warren. 

Girl, Warren is over.

This race has effectively become Republican Joe Biden v. Progressive Bernie Sanders.

Just now, Maxxie69 said:

That backstabbing to the man who supported her during her Oscar run lmao

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Morphine Prince
Just now, Maxxie69 said:

Hmm interesting. She was a Hillary Clinton supporter since the primaries in 2016 so it would be interesting if she switched over to a more progressive candidate this time around.

Archived