💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bieber breaks down in tears, thanks Scooter Braun

Kimmo

Featured Posts

spl5032388-002-1539270365.jpg?crop=1xw:1

Bieber, 25, opened up about the newest chapter in his life during a private album listening party in Los Angeles, Calif., on Thursday, Billboard reported. The “Yummy” singer cried during parts of a heartfelt speech that he gave regarding the issues he faced growing up in the entertainment industry and his feelings of gratitude toward his supporters.

“I don’t even think I should be alive,” he said while recalling a “super challenging” time in his life.

“I feel like God’s brought me out of a really dark place,” he explained before his voice began to shake while addressing his longtime manager, Scooter Braun. “You walked with me through a lot of s–t,” he said while tearing up before joking, “I need to get it together!”

https://pagesix.com/2020/01/24/justin-bieber-tears-up-during-emotional-speech-at-album-release-party/

Hottie Detector

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopThatArt

It ironic because looking at it, one could say the way he's been managed is why he is the way he is. He just needs to leave the industry and just do himself, work on himself. He's not cut out for fame, or at least not music. 

Go see A Star is Born

so remember kids, if we stay strong and kind, we can all have a little bit of scooter braun inside of us

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

JINNOCIDE

I don't care for Bieber but I do wanna point one thing out. People always ask "how X famous person can be so trashy (mostly males) and the stans still love him no matter what?"

It's because of news like this. These "emotional" moments that fans go "oh see, he's still got a heart" and forget anything they have ever done. I can only think of toxic relationships when the victim is always thinking "he'll change".

Hm.

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Eighteen

growing up famous is not emotionally healthy for most people. being plainly famous is not emotionally healthy for most people imo. 

Britney Spears, Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber... i mean all of them grew up famous and had/have a weird life. Justin can't and won't change cause that's what they taught him. Chasing charts/headlines and being a mess when a flop happens.

derpmonster

I just-

I'm going to ignore this and move on. Bless his heart.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Glamourpuss

This looks like another Britney/Amy Winehouse situation. He needs to be kept out of the public eye and he needs to heal. He's clearly going through something and being made to perform and be in his popstar persona is not doing him any good. 

There was a time that this was happening to Gaga. It's good that she managed to get away from her previous management. It may have messed up the ARTPOP era but the best sacrifice was made for her own mental health.

I'm not a fan of Justin Bieber but I do feel sorry for him. He needs to surround himself with better people. 

GaGaAst

I don't really care about him anymore but god bless him. 

See how Zyan Malik left one D and is managing his life so easily. He didn't want any of the fame and money. He chose to be happy and he is. 

Why can't u do that Justin. I admit you have been through so much. I remember people bullying him for the longest time. He was at one point most hated person and to grow up in that situation is no easy feat feat. 

But then he begs for No 1 song by releasing a trash. ****. U care about fame so much that you have been putting ur Career before you. No hard feelings. I hate it when celebrities play a sort of victim game. I mean dude you should live a normal life if being celebrity is hurting you. Simple 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

ImTired

These artists are nothing but Scooter's meal ticket. Its business. Justin's going to fall so hard when the success is gone....

Beethoven

I literally came here expecting Scooter made him cry or something, not Justin crying because how much he loves him:rip:

Archived