music news

Taylor Swift to release “The Man” as her next single

Fame Romance

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nswain1110

My favorite L❤️ver track getting the treatment it deserves :-) 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

nnnnn an empowering grammy debut performance would've been good but seeing the circumstances that shitshow is in...

it's the perfect single that should've been the lead, not that pronoun song :triggered: 

she better perform it on BRITs then and drop a remix of it or something for promo :poot: it'd be interesting to see if this would underperform or smash, seeing that mostly singles that are released after the album release don't perform well, for some reason

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

2School4Cool

This and Cruel Summer are the two best single choices from the album in my opinion, but every song is great. I’m excited to see what kind of video we get for The Man!

See The Best In Everyone

yes and

So excited for the music video where she is about to expose Scooter Braun :flutter:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Cody James
14 hours ago, RAMROD said:

She already said it isn't. And that Lover will still have more singles.

The song will be a standalone for the documentary, but not sent to the radios as a single :) 

darkchylde
14 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Omg she’s redoing the 1989 era with releasing like 5 more singles after 3 years the album comes out!!! :excited2:

the album isn't even 1 year old

czarnyptak

The Man now, later Cornelia Street as the new Delicate and at the beginning of summer Cruel Summer <3

Hot 100 Final Predictions: lady gaga the queen #1 (debut)

Blown Away

shakira yes GIF

It actually should've been the first or second single, but I'm happy it eventually happened. Here's to hoping it will become a top 20 hit at least. 

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Archived