💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

SL is NOT the lead single

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

adamsenigma

Ok so I just remembered that during the first days of Stupid Love leaking party, one of the insiders on ATRL said that SL was a bop, but he heard (and liked more) another song which apparently sounds a bit like "Physical", the upcoming single by Dua Lipa, describing it very Born This Way-esque. 

So, could the lead be another song on LG6? Maybe that's why they did nothing when SL leaked, not to mention that it's not the final. version since that version has been floating around for a year. 

If you want to hear a snippet of the new Dua song go to t.me/popshape, they also share a lot of other pop news. :vegas:

Borisapillar

Stupid Love is clearly not the lead at this point. It was a publicity stunt that worked like a charm.

The question is: can the lead single be better than Stupid Love?

Cuz it had literally everything to become a smash comeback single.

Vocals and quality.

Inb4 the lead turns out to be a trash (compared to SL).

I will be really mad.

Stupid Love was THAT song!

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Reality
4 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

Stupid Love is clearly not the lead at this point. It was a publicity stunt that worked like a charm.

It could still be the lead. We don't know anything, so I wouldn't say that it's "clearly not the lead".

As for it being a publicity stunt, I'm sorry, but I think it's frankly kind of ridiculous that people keep thinking that this was something Gaga and her team planned. This was a leak, it wasn't a stunt. It just doesn't make sense for it to be. If anything, if she wanted some "publicity", she would've just released the single. 

🖤👹

shoful

@Haroon Can we make it if someone uses the Rumor tag they have to be validated by an admin. We have so many of these “Rumors” that are just random people’s thoughts! And if someone tries to avoid this validation phase by putting it under another tag they get some punishment

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

LilyLark
6 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

Nah, if it was done on purpose they would have dropped something (a teaser trailer for the album, another song, etc.). 99% of the time leaks mostly remain on ATRL/fans/reddit, but this was the 1% where it spread widely and there was mostly positive buzz—there is zero chance, imo, Interscope would have failed to capitalize on the buzz if this was planned.

But yeah, I agree SL is obviously not the lead considering the bootleg version is playing in clubs, etc.

4 minutes ago, Hybrid Rose said:

how many threads do we need of people saying it's not the lead single?

This!

can y’all stop

Reality
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Here we gooooooo another SL thread. 

Wait until it actually drops :giveup:

🖤👹

Archived