💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish reveals she almost ended her life

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

So sad. And so normal at the same time. Life can be so much to handle. I think the saddest part about this is she arrived at that point at such a young age. But, there are so many success stories when it comes to mental health and suicide. It’s not easy. It’s hard as hell to pull yourself up from a place that is so heavy. But when you do it, you learn a little more about yourself, and you win a battle. And you know, that you always have potential to win again. 

Good for her. 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis

It's really sad when you can almost predict what sort of comments members on this site will make in threads like these. 

Ew. 

5 hours ago, Britney Jean1 said:

I'm so sick of celiberties crying about sucidal thoughts and depression...when they are sitting at billion of dollars.

They ask them :why did have a depression ?

they answer: someone on twitter said mean things about me

Can they just stop

I think what you posted just goes to show that you either aren’t educated in mental health issues such as suicide and depression, or you just don’t care.  Money and fame aren’t the only ngredients that make people happy. Depression/suicide usually comes from feelings of self repression, or feeling alone. Feeling that no one truly understands you or that no one cares about your issues. It’s usually from loneliness. Money can’t fix trauma. Money can’t fix loneliness. Money can’t fix bipolar disorder, Panic/anxiety, or other mental problems. Someone with billions of dollars can feel just as lonely, sad, or regretful as someone with much less. 

Bradley
7 hours ago, Didymus said:

I like how she doesn't twist this into an inspirational story or whatever to bank on her trauma. Like, when Gayle asked her "what held you back" she had every opportunity to be like "there's light at the end of the tunnel, you can get through this too!" etc. but she just thought about it and said "my mom" :giveup:

Love her. Brave of her to speak about this. I'm sure way too many people can relate.

Even if some other artist had said this, it wouldn't have been a problem. Genuinely wishing others well and hoping they would recover from depression and suicidal thoughts is nothing to condemn for.

Thomas P
14 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

A publicity stunt?

You ****ing people are ridiculous.

Stop using your vendetta against a teenage girl as a reason to detract from someone’s mental illness. Get off this site if that’s your prerogative. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Stephen

I always wonder if artists who primarily make sad/thematically dark songs are affected negatively by their own art? Like I’m sure when they make the art it is cathartic and feels good to express their pain, but 8 months later when they might be in a way better space, might be feeling very happy about life, is it harmful or triggering to have to sing your own negative/sad lyrics every night?

I imagine it would be like reading your depression journal on stage. Or if they’re having a fragile day, mental health wise, is that an even worse situation to have to sing these types of lyrics?

I thought this about Lana back in 2014 around the release of Ultraviolence. Of course so many things impact your mental health and being a huge star only heightens and adds to those factors, but I can’t help but wonder - If Lana, Billie, or whoever was going out on stage and singing positive, affirming, inspirational, or even just simply happy lyrics every night - would it help or change anything at all?

Just a thought 

Didymus
47 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Even if some other artist had said this, it wouldn't have been a problem. Genuinely wishing others well and hoping they would recover from depression and suicidal thoughts is nothing to condemn for.

Of course, of course. In this instance it just didn’t look planned or rehearsed, which I like, that’s all.

TheSlash
7 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

I don’t dislike Billie. I just don’t think she is the mastermind behind all of her videos. She admitted that it was her brother Finneas that said to her “I’m going to make you the world’s biggest pop star”. This is actually recorded in some interview, and Billie said it herself. So i’m not blaming her. 

It’s her family. They’ve overworked her and put her in very compromising positions. Her family is like a cult holding her hostage to fame. Sickening.

Ofc someone twists her words :excuseu: . She said it was in early 2015 when her brother jokingly said he's gonna make her the biggest pop star in the world. And she is the mastermind behind all of her videos. Take "when the party's over". While on tour, she got a drawing by fan of her crying black tears. That got her the idea of the video. She even filmed her mother doing every single movement she had in mind for the video and recorded it, so the director would know from which angle she wants to shoot it, all the movements, etc. And the rest is history.

And entitling her family as a cult holding her hostage is sick of you saying that. Her family is the most supportive you could wish for. When she fell into depression, they asked her if she still wanted to continue like that. And supporting her efforts to become an artist from an early age doesn't mean they overworked her.

Tbh, only thinking that people have such thoughts about her family without even knowing them makes me wanna throw up :madge: 

7 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

It ain’t about me boo. I’m in a healthy state of mind. My concern is for all the 19 year olds that aren’t, who are gonna watch this sh*t and get ideas. Her family is promoting dangerous ideas.

5 hours ago, Britney Jean1 said:

Tell that the people who are dying from hunger. Besides if she really have problem she could visit the best psychological therapist on earth. that's the difference between someone who has money and someone who hasn't. Stop eating celebrities problem and sympathizing with them.

For real? Watch the full interview and I think you regret ever saying that :grr: 

Some of y'all should be ashamed. She has mental health issues. And while you applaud Gaga for addressing them, you hate on Billie for doing the same. How dare you to question her intentions by opening up about it and label her dealing with it through art as a "PR stunt". Y'all are disgusting and I'm happy there are still some sane people around here :madge: . Shame on y'all, shame! :neyde: 

Ew, David!

Didymus
9 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

The violence in those videos (except Alejandro) is brutal. I can stomach art that accurately depicts the senselessness of people being thrown off a balcony or being poisoned, or the horror in discovering your spouse is a murderer. Or in some of Gaga’s violence in her videos is Tarantinoesque and displays more of a revenge scenario where a slavewoman fights her master and enacts justice, like in Bad Romance where she kills her Russian mafia master. She has created roles that empower women. She can subvert the narrative: Women can be the heroes. 

I mean, it’s clear then that you’re wielding a double standard lol. If poisoning or otherwise murdering your lover because he mistreated you ánd running away from the consequences is heroic, inspiring and not toxic, I don’t see why Billie’s mvs are a problem.

What about Yoü and I where Gaga runs back to a lover who literally tortured and deformed her and ends up marrying him? :smh: It’s my favorite Gaga vid btw. My point is just that art is art and it’s meant to be able to dig deep and aesthetically explore what lives inside human hearts, whatever it is.

LIKELADYAGAGA
11 hours ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

A publicity stunt?

if we don't know that, then we shouldn't assume. can we just believe people are honest when opening up about mental health struggles and not say they're doing it for attention?

23 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

Well, the way Billie is portraying suicide as “artistic” is pretty new.

People being poetic about suicide is as old as literature, please... 

She is a very kind and sweet person, I hope that fame won’t affect her that much, after all we tend to learn from our life experience and be stronger (mostly).

Archived