Billie Eilish reveals she almost ended her life

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
1 hour ago, Lord Temptation said:

Let me tell you. Suicide is scary. It is not glamourous. Neither is violence against women. All of her videos disgust me because of all the sanitised violence, even if it is only directed at her. It shows zero consequence. There is no moral to the nonexistent story. Just random shots of weird violent sh*t that looks cool. I have no sympathy for people who make violence look pretty. 

Are you on the right forum?

chaeri pls

Lord Temptation
21 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Ma’am you stan Lady Gaga who’s been in not one but TWO seasons of a horror show... we have at least a dozen scenes of her killing people for television/video... why are you here 

2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Are you on the right forum?

Billie Eilish should have put a helpline at the end of her video. Is that a bad idea? I am genuinely worried how 19 years olds and younger kids will interpret watching her in a glamourous suicide video. 

Britney Jean1
2 hours ago, kyanewest said:

on topic: so sad to hear at her young age :( 

I'm so sick of celiberties crying about sucidal thoughts and depression...when they are sitting at billion of dollars.

They ask them :why did have a depression ?

they answer: someone on twitter said mean things about me

Can they just stop

Slim

misunderstood
4 minutes ago, Britney Jean1 said:

I'm so sick of celiberties crying about sucidal thoughts and depression...when they are sitting at billion of dollars.

Can they just stop

Wtf. What a pathetic post.

Money will never buy happiness it can only fill a void and that will only last so long.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

geusst1235
6 minutes ago, Britney Jean1 said:

Can they just stop

Money does NOT automatically equal happiness.

Britney Jean1
1 minute ago, misunderstood said:

Wtf. What a pathetic post.

Money will never buy happiness it can only fill a void and that will only last so long.

3 minutes ago, WholesomeOOf said:

Money does NOT automatically equal happiness.

Tell that the people who are dying from hunger. Besides if she really have problem she could visit the best psychological therapist on earth. that's the difference between someone who has money and someone who hasn't. Stop eating celebrities problem and sympathizing with them.

Slim

misunderstood
1 minute ago, Britney Jean1 said:

Tell that the people who are dying from hunger. Besides if she really have problem she could visit the best psychological therapist on earth. that's the difference between someone who has money and someone who hasn't. Stop eating celebrities problem and sympathizing with them.

Yawn.

People like you say the same **** and nothing new.

There’s always gonna be someone who has it worse.

All problems deserve to be acknowledged no matter how big or small.

geusst1235
9 minutes ago, Britney Jean1 said:

Just because someone has money, does not mean that they can just magically make every single problem in their life disappear. Let's not forget that constantly being ridiculed by people as a public figure is a huge issue and is not easy to deal with at all. Now that's just one issue in a vast array of other negative aspects that come with wealth/fame.

Don't act like the person who's face you are using as a profile pic hasn't gone through hell and back due to her fame. Even with her wealth and influence, Britney had various issues that she had to deal with. She had to work hard to get better, and certainly didn't just throw money at **** to fix said problems.

misunderstood
2 minutes ago, WholesomeOOf said:

Just because someone as money, does not mean that they can just magically make every single problem in their life disappear. Let's not forget that constantly being ridiculed by people as a public figure is a huge issue and is not easy to deal with at all. Now that's just one issue in a vast array of other negative aspects that come with wealth/fame.

Don't act like the person who's face you are using as a profile pic hasn't gone through hell and back due to her fame. Even with her wealth and influence, Britney had various issues that she had to deal with. She had to work hard to get better, and certainly didn't just throw money at **** to fix said problems.

Exactly.

How tf is this person a Britney stan yet has that kind of mentality :rip:

Some of us are not here for the death scenes in even Gaga's videos. Her published songs do not contain death lyrics. Tho I accept the artistry and desire to make short movies. Those movies are not simply enactments of the music, which frankly throws me a bit sometimes.  The AHS series is clearly scripted, so she's just playing a role.

Thomas P
44 minutes ago, Britney Jean1 said:

Can they just stop

:awkney: yuck

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived