17 minutes ago, highofedibles said:

me too watermelon GIF

I hope all of you, for different reasons, get help :derpga:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation
1 minute ago, nenhures said:

Are you kidding me? Since when haven't people portrayed their afflictions through art? Because she's young she couldn't have possibly experienced any of it or have the need to talk about it? Must everything she does be performative and attention-seeking and not a genuine expression of her feelings? People like you are the reason why so many are afraid to reach out and talk about their woes, because then it gets brushed off and mocked. Having empathy doesn't cost anything, you know.

Let me tell you. Suicide is scary. It is not glamourous. Neither is violence against women. All of her videos disgust me because of all the sanitised violence, even if it is only directed at her. It shows zero consequence. There is no moral to the nonexistent story. Just random shots of weird violent sh*t that looks cool. I have no sympathy for people who make violence look pretty. 

Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

I hope all of you, for different reasons, get help :derpga:

Got*
but that emoji?

Animation Eye Roll GIF by Lucas Zanotto
it sounds horrible at her age, but sadly a 13 y/o near my city ended his life with his father’s gun and that made me so sad :( 

2 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Let me tell you. Suicide is scary. It is not glamourous. Neither is violence against women. All of her videos disgust me because of all the sanitised violence, even if it is only directed at her. It shows zero consequence. There is no moral to the nonexistent story. Just random shots of weird violent sh*t that looks cool. I have no sympathy for people who make violence look pretty. 

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Didymus
1 minute ago, Lord Temptation said:

Ok, how did you feel about the mvs for Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Telephone and Alejandro? :oprah:

nenhures
3 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

I think I'd know that suicide is scary and not glamorous. Neither of those things are and I don't see how she portrays any of them as such. You're just nit-picking things to make her look bad and find reasons to discredit her struggles and the way she expresses it. She's not the first, nor the last person to do it and yet you chose to come in a thread where she talks about a suicide attempt to say that her videos disgust you.

There's no problem with not enjoying her music, I'm not the biggest fan of it either but is that really enough to discredit her pain? You have some issues.

Didymus
3 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

There is no moral to the nonexistent story. Just random shots of weird violent sh*t that looks cool.

That's very untrue as well. I suggest digging a bit deeper into her lyrics and reading some of her interviews :hug:

1 minute ago, Didymus said:

Ok, how did you feel about the mvs for Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Telephone and Alejandro? :oprah:

Don’t forget Judas

Or man down or bitch better have my money by Rihanna. 

Or Summertime Sadness

nenhures
Just now, Miracle said:

Wish the "almost" wasn't there :)

I swear to God the most vile people flock to these threads. Please get help.

2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Wish the "almost" wasn't there :)

What is wrong with you sick psycho

Miracle
1 minute ago, nenhures said:

I swear to God the most vile people flock to these threads. Please get help.

I actually don't want Billie to be dead or kill herself.

nenhures
Just now, Miracle said:

I actually don't want Billie to be dead or kill herself.

Then, I don't know, don't joke about it.

Miracle
Just now, nenhures said:

Then, I don't know, don't joke about it.

Sounded funny in my head but a joke about someone I don't know that's never gonna check this forum isn't vile xo

nenhures
Just now, Miracle said:

Sounded funny in my head but a joke about someone I don't know that's never gonna check this forum isn't vile xo

Mocking suicide most certainly is xo

Thomas P
18 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

HAHAHA

says this while stanning Gaga

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived