💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What to expect for Gaga's ATT Super Saturday Night Show?

JustinLovesGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spector
6 hours ago, Floppy said:

I've seen it live and it was great.

but now you're living in your car. was it worth it? :bradley: 

stella + elliot = stelliot

vmpiregrn

to think i had a moment of weakness where i considered buying a last minute ticket and making the six or so hour drive omg :saladga: if i knew tickets were $420 i wouldn’t have entertained that idea for a second. not that i don’t think it’s worth it, just way out of budget for me rn.

like others have said, super saturday shows usually seem to be pretty big productions. have fun and make sure to tell us what actually being there was like!

DavidLuis198

I just wish that if she would do the Enigma show, at least it was the complete set... But hope is a useless thing to a little monster like me to have...

I don't know how to write in english

On 1/24/2020 at 2:44 PM, JustinLovesGaga said:

Hey all, 

I bought (very expensive) tickets for Gaga's show on 02/01/2020 in Miami that's sponsored by AT&T. What exactly can I expect? Only GA tickets were offered for purchase. This is a concert venue that hasn't even been built yet with no map of the venue. Has anyone ever gone to AT&Ts Super Saturday Night Live event in previous years? Should I arrive to the venue around noon to start lining up for GA? I know this is much different from a standard Gaga tour stop. 

Reveal hidden contents

Also.... is she gonna debut Stupid Love live? :triggered:

Any help/insight would be much appreciated! Thank you in advance! 

but u aint gonna be here and watch it on live stream with us????? i hope gaga shouts out gaga daily and says "hi little managers on gaga daily" LOL

ViviLittleM
1 hour ago, lvndrblnd said:

to think i had a moment of weakness where i considered buying a last minute ticket and making the six or so hour drive omg :saladga: if i knew tickets were $420 i wouldn’t have entertained that idea for a second. not that i don’t think it’s worth it, just way out of budget for me rn.

like others have said, super saturday shows usually seem to be pretty big productions. have fun and make sure to tell us what actually being there was like!

Not that it would change something but it’s $375

DonnieDarko
On 1/25/2020 at 12:35 AM, Infinity Wave said:

IF she really ditches the possibility of debuting SL or whatever the damn lead single is, I swear, Idk what her and her team think they're gonna do

Start the era in february and loose all the platforms you already have and on which people are SO expecting you?

Miss all the opportunities just like last year for no apparent reason?

I still have hope.

SL is a PERFECT song, I love it so much and I've never EVER been mad at gaga for letting us wait (ai've been mad at her for not telling how how much we had to wait, and look she still isn't telling us wow, but that's not the matter here) but y'all must admit that her team sucks at management - and yes I study management and know people who study music and art management so yeah, they just suck at it

We lucky Gaga is the best singer performer and person and woman on Earth cuz she'd be lost if she had half the talent she has with that team, sorry :(

A person who is studying management is being confident he knows more than actual managers who are working countless years in the industry. What else is new, GGD?

There is no way she’s gonna debut the song there and make it a lead single. You dont do that on random days right before a new era is about to begin. 

As a management student you should also know that if there would be a new song (and a start to a whole new era) to debut on the show, they would definitely announce it beforehand just like they did with for example the iTunes festival back in 2013 just to make sure people will attend and tune in via the livestream. 

DonnieDarko
On 1/25/2020 at 12:39 AM, S0436 said:

Well she performed The Cure at Coachella and that was before it was released, so there is hope.

Agreed, tho The Cure was a standalone single, not attached to a new era and it was definitely released to keep us busy during the drought when she was filming ASIB. We haven’t really had a glimpse of her up until 5 months later when she started the JWT. 

Wouldn't it be pointless to do Enigma on SNL? Since those are only old songs from her. Why would she perform Poker Face and Bad Romance and even Shallow on SNL in 2020? It's time for something new.

On 1/24/2020 at 4:44 PM, JustinLovesGaga said:

Hey all, 

I bought (very expensive) tickets for Gaga's show on 02/01/2020 in Miami that's sponsored by AT&T. What exactly can I expect? Only GA tickets were offered for purchase. This is a concert venue that hasn't even been built yet with no map of the venue. Has anyone ever gone to AT&Ts Super Saturday Night Live event in previous years? Should I arrive to the venue around noon to start lining up for GA? I know this is much different from a standard Gaga tour stop. 

Reveal hidden contents

Also.... is she gonna debut Stupid Love live? :triggered:

Any help/insight would be much appreciated! Thank you in advance! 

1- I bought one too! See you there! 
2- the concert venue is nearly completed. If you look up the fight tickets that are happening on Thursday you can kinda get an idea of the layout and imagine what it would be like for a concert. It’s got 2 or 3 tiers and a floor so if you want to be in the middle of it you can, but it seems you can also head up to one of the tiers. 
3- I have never been to one of these events.

4- where do you want to be? That will decide when you want to get to the venue. Also, we don’t know if they will allow early waiting. I think noonish sounds pretty good honestly. 

in closing, there’s not much you can expect except an amazing show. Because recently all other concerts she’s done have been Enigma, you can assume it probably WILL be Enigma. Especially since all the promo they’ve been using has the Enigma imagery. But you never know. I wouldn’t count on a new song debuting but there’s always a chance. 

4 hours ago, lvndrblnd said:

Me befor tickets went on sale - “Well I think $150 is the most I’ll pay”

Me during the sale - “over $800 with fees for 2 tickets? Ok sounds great. “

Archived