đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What to expect for Gaga's ATT Super Saturday Night Show?

JustinLovesGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Defmix100
52 minutes ago, Miracle said:

the fact that the only thing we're gonna get is enigma lite in good quality

what's wrong with that? if she performs the same set list then that means professional footage finally of her singing songs like LoveGame and Poker Face with her post JWT vocals and solo Shallow performance

Miracle
1 minute ago, Defmix100 said:

what's wrong with that? if she performs the same set list then that means professional footage finally of her singing songs like LoveGame and Poker Face with her post JWT vocals and solo Shallow performance

She's starting a new era in February, something different would be nice. 

JustinLovesGaga
35 minutes ago, LaserTech said:

It’s all GA. Three levels that overlook the stage area. There’s not a bad spot in the whole place (trust me I’ve walked through all of it) The venue is really small. 

Thank you so much for the information! :hug:

LilyLark
29 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

420 dollar? that's insane!

Gotta be an A T & T thing (someone said it's an intimate theater) or they were resale tickets I'm guessing...cause even decent Vegas tickets are cheaper (both tickets that are sold from the get go, and a lot of the resale tickets are cheaper than that too).

LilyLark

My guess is Enigma, or some version of Enigma....hopefully she'll perform Stupid Love now that's it out there even if it hasn't been officially released. Have fun!!!!

Infinity Wave

IF she really ditches the possibility of debuting SL or whatever the damn lead single is, I swear, Idk what her and her team think they're gonna do

Start the era in february and loose all the platforms you already have and on which people are SO expecting you?

Miss all the opportunities just like last year for no apparent reason?

I still have hope.

SL is a PERFECT song, I love it so much and I've never EVER been mad at gaga for letting us wait (ai've been mad at her for not telling how how much we had to wait, and look she still isn't telling us wow, but that's not the matter here) but y'all must admit that her team sucks at management - and yes I study management and know people who study music and art management so yeah, they just suck at it

We lucky Gaga is the best singer performer and person and woman on Earth cuz she'd be lost if she had half the talent she has with that team, sorry :(

Colourful

LaserTech
36 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Gotta be an A T & T thing (someone said it's an intimate theater) or they were resale tickets I'm guessing...cause even decent Vegas tickets are cheaper (both tickets that are sold from the get go, and a lot of the resale tickets are cheaper than that too).

The event hasn't sold out yet, so that's the official price directly through Ticketmaster including fees. The whole venue is GA though!

LilyLark
15 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

IF she really ditches the possibility of debuting SL or whatever the damn lead single is, I swear, Idk what her and her team think they're gonna do

Start the era in february and loose all the platforms you already have and on which people are SO expecting you?

Miss all the opportunities just like last year for no apparent reason?

I still have hope.

SL is a PERFECT song, I love it so much and I've never EVER been mad at gaga for letting us wait (ai've been mad at her for not telling how how much we had to wait, and look she still isn't telling us wow, but that's not the matter here) but y'all must admit that her team sucks at management - and yes I study management and know people who study music and art management so yeah, they just suck at it

We lucky Gaga is the best singer performer and person and woman on Earth cuz she'd be lost if she had half the talent she has with that team, sorry :(

I mean, on the upside...February is practically dead in terms of releases. Dua Lipa, Lil' Wayne, and Kesha are dropping before the end January and Tame Impala's releasing on the February 14th...but that's pretty much it. 

Gag would basically dominate if she released after the first week of February, unless Adele does a surprise drop. But yeah, not to be a little manager but it's weird that Interscope (and I do think this is more on Interescope than Gaga's team) didn't spin the buzz from SL into something....

LilyLark
3 minutes ago, LaserTech said:

The event hasn't sold out yet, so that's the official price directly through Ticketmaster including fees. The whole venue is GA though!

Crazy. I'm guessing it's something to do with A T & T/Super Bowl (I know someone who went to one of the Pepsi sponsored pre Super Bowl shows a few years ago and paid a ton), because that's quite a bit more than Vegas or her regular concerts.

Anyway, have fun!  Let us know how it goes.

FameHookah
23 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

As if these post Joanne vocals sound any good, i'd rather have professional footage from the JWT, THOSE vocals were iconic (that g5 she hit during applause was everything)

WTF is MDNA

Reading this thread is TRAGIC. Some of you really do complain about EVERYTHING lol.:messga:

Anyways ill happily take a professionally recorded enigma. I've seen it live and it was great.

Archived