Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why all the hate?

MaMaMarryTheNight

Featured Posts

MaMaMarryTheNight

Waddup:firega:

I’m actually reading a lot on GGD (even more since the SL Situation :lolga:

I just recognized that aome members are... making fun (?) of enigma. Why is that? What do you think is wrong with her?

Personally I can’t (and won’t) judge the Show ITSELF since I live in Germany. I can only say what I like and dislike about it. I really really like the setlist for most of it part, same goes with the visuals and the stage. 

on the other hand i really think enigma has one of the worst outfits :laughga:

also not a big fan of the make up (even though some of you mentioned it would look so much better in person) and OHMYGOSH the wig.  

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

4 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

on the other hand i really think enigma has one of the worst outfits :laughga:

also not a big fan of the make up (even though some of you mentioned it would look so much better in person) and OHMYGOSH the wig.  

Why all the hate?

Actually i understand the creativity process and i usually don't judge people for what they look HOWEVER ( don't come for me ) i have to admit that her look with that wig and make up is totally awful she looks unhealthy and ugly AF i don't get why her team let her doing things like that :triggered:

🇫🇷 My english sucks

Sepsami

Are you new here? :oprah:

Honestly no clue tho, Enigma looks fun AF and I feel sad about not being able to go 

Well I think it’s because of that the costumes and wigs isn’t as good as she had before, I’m not bothering on that tho

but 

it’s just a bit weird overall, are you new?:ally:

The whole criticism of enigma being "weird" i've never understood

Like y'all stan lady gaga for gods sake :fail:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

MaMaMarryTheNight
3 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Are you new here? :oprah:

Honestly no clue tho, Enigma looks fun AF and I feel sad about not being able to go 

Boo I’ve been registered since 2012 I guess ? And tried to be really active at the BTW era. 

Maybe hate was the wrong word..

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

blankpaper

The makeup isn’t as bad in real life. It photographs HORRIBLY with the lighting though

people hate on the storyline and cheesy acting. It’s weird but not THAT big of a part of the show so it’s whatever 

people hate on the enigma character thing itself. This kind of ties in with the storyline and acting. It’s weird, but not something to get super upset about 

I think most people hate on the show because they think it keeps her from working on new music. And because tickets are expensive and it’s only in Vegas so it requires traveling to see her. But she has a lot of breaks to work on other stuff, staying in one spot helps her health (she’s only cancelled one show and it was because of a sinus infection and bronchitis, not a fibromyalgia flare up), and it’s not like she sets the ticket prices herself 

people are just negative and entitled and have to hate on anything that isn’t exactly what they want. I’ve gone to Enigma twice and plan on going again. It’s fun and the positives far outweigh the negatives in my opinion 

reality’s tight if the music is right

Didymus
24 minutes ago, Gam said:

The whole criticism of enigma being "weird" i've never understood

Like y'all stan lady gaga for gods sake :fail:

Lady Gaga isn’t about being weird. It’s about being conceptual. Now I for one don’t understand how so many of you still don’t get thát distinction lol.

Didymus

I dislike Enigma because I believe it is a badly put together show. The storyline is horribly paired with the songs and the dialogue is beyond cringeworthy. The fact that she’s still serving the same tired ass choreos and song arrangements is just the cherry on top.

She just couldn’t be arsed to design something worthwhile this time around. And that’s ok, she’s her own woman and she must have figured out by now that the public will swallow anything she puts out, so why make the effort? But then I’m also not going to make the effort of praising something that is completely not worth praising.

Moonlight on Water

the only things i don't like are some of the makeup (probably better seen in person rather than low quality videos), and the Aura performance because i think it's just a bit too weird for me. however, i really like what Lady Gaga tried to give us in Enigma. finding your true self and learning more about yourself can be a hard journey, but it's enlightening. her journey has motivated us to stay true to ourselves, and i really appreciate that. thank you, Gaga.

she/her

52 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

I just recognized that aome members are... making fun (?) of enigma. Why is that? What do you think is wrong with her?

Are you new? :selena:

LGMonster95

Enigma is just a fun show with a futuristic theme that should not be taken that seriously. I saw a lot of people who goes there usually loves the show so much that they come back to see it again. I think it's a really good show for the standards of a Las Vegas residency, however a lot of fans are more used to what she served on her tours which is understandable, Enigma is definitelly not my fav but I don't think it's a bad show either.

Archived