💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Bows Out of Unannounced Grammy Performance

Scathach

Featured Posts

Scathach

Her possible appearance on the show had been kept a secret — albeit not an extremely well-kept secret —  so her exit won’t create the problems that would have occurred if one of the many performers that had been announced were to have taken their leave.

Rehearsal schedules for the taping at Staples Center had included one “TBA” artist that was believed to have been reserved for Swift, possibly performing her most recent album’s feminist anthem, “Lover.”

It’s unconfirmed whether her quiet bowing out is directly related to the scandal involving the allegations flying back and forth between the Recording Academy and ousted CEO Deborah Dugan, though speculation that Swift might exit because of that was already rampant among insiders even before her MIA status was confirmed.

https://variety.com/2020/music/news/taylor-swift-exits-planned-unannounced-grammy-performance-1203478940/

3 minutes ago, Scathach said:

feminist anthem, “Lover.”

drag race no GIF by Robert E Blackmon

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

6 minutes ago, Scathach said:

recent album’s feminist anthem, “Lover.”

Did they just expose her by confirming this is actually about a lesbian relationship? :poot:

Glamourpuss
7 minutes ago, Andreu said:

That 70S Show Lol GIF by reactionseditor

Ikr? It's like the person writing it has never heard the song and just used some overused generic description assuming it will be right just because she's a woman. 

This is why she needs to release The Man.

malazam
1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Did they just expose her by confirming this is actually about a lesbian relationship? :poot:

GAGA AND TAYLOR IS REAL. The rumour is finally confirmed. YAS.

another shot before we kiss the other side

NFRatwell

Am I the only one who gets weird vibes from Taylor? Idk why but when I saw the teaser for her new documentary and she talks about how she wasn’t allowed to be the artist she wanted to be it just makes me think something about her recent discography is forced :enigma: like she’s trying too hard to go through all the stages of being a huge pop star. Not that I don’t like her, she’s one of the most talented artists this decade. It’s just her personality that throws me off lol

Thomas P

She’s definitely not going cause of the scandal. Don’t blame her

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Just now, malazam said:

GAGA AND TAYLOR IS REAL. The rumour is finally confirmed. YAS.

#BABYLON, battle for your blank space, in the shade of purple, coming to you and ME! :poot:

Daylight Jokers

Ladies and gentlemen, will you please stand?
With every guitar string scar on my hand
I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover
My heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue
All's well that ends well to end up with you
Swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover
And you'll save all your dirtiest jokes for me
And at every table, I'll save you a seat, lover

Ma'am, this is a love song, not a feminist anthem. In what part in those lyrics screamed, 'women rights!!!'?

Archived