music news

Demi performing new song 'Anyone' at Grammy's

Magneto

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chickens in Malibu

Honey, nice when you're trying to make people be supportive of you, but you go out of your way demeaning others when they are going through a rough time like you did with Taylor Swift.

Treat others like you would want to be treated when you're at your lowest point.

Until then, thank u, next.

Chickens in Malibu
1 minute ago, Magneto said:

Yeah, @Chickens in Malibu is a huge fan

Honey, am I supposed to feel sorry for this bitch.gif

She demeaned TS when she was at her lowest point. She made fun of 21 savage when he was arrested by ICE.

And then she expects us to feel sorry for her when she's going through something. Like girl start by having empathy for others first.

6 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Honey, nice when you're trying to make people be supportive of you, but you go out of your way demeaning others when they are going through a rough time like you did with Taylor Swift.

Treat others like you would want to be treated when you're at your lowest point.

:awkney: 

Is everything ok?

misunderstood
15 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

10 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Honey, am I supposed to feel sorry for this bitch.gif

She demeaned TS when she was at her lowest point. She made fun of 21 savage when he was arrested by ICE.

And then she expects us to feel sorry for her when she's going through something. Like girl start by having empathy for others first.

Nobody asked for this unnecessary essay.

Also looks like you need to start having empathy for people because you’re clearly lacking empathy here. :oops:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Chickens in Malibu
Just now, misunderstood said:

Nobody asked for this unnecessary essay.

Also looks like you need to start having empathy for people because you’re clearly lacking empathy here. :oops:

Honey,

I don't have empathy for people who don't have empathy for others.When she apologizes to TS for publicly dragging her when she spoke up against a toxic male abuser in the music industry, and when she apologizes to 21 Savage for publicly mocking him when he was arrested and almost deported by ICE, only then I'll have empathy for whatever messes she's getting herself into.

Archived