Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Demi performing new song 'Anyone' at Grammy's

Magneto

Featured Posts

misunderstood
8 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Honey,

I don't have empathy for people who don't have empathy for others.When she apologizes to TS for publicly dragging her when she spoke up against a toxic male abuser in the music industry, and when she apologizes to 21 Savage for publicly mocking him when he was arrested and almost deported by ICE, only then I'll have empathy for whatever messes she's getting herself into.

Well don’t talk about how she needs to have empathy for people if you’re not gonna show empathy at all. Practice what you’re trying to preach.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChromaticPrincess

I want to like Demi but she’s just kinda meh for me, I like her voice and I like her music but her personality just really rubs me the wrong way. 

And tries so hard to but on this facade of the “bad bitch” but I think in reality she’s actually very sensitive and emotional, which there’s nothing wrong with, I just think she should be more honest with herself and take a chill pill, which I hope is what she’s doing for this upcoming era. 

also to the Lovatics attacking people, there’s no reason to push the SB scandal under the rug and attack users, y’all ain’t cute for doing that. She supports SB, period and we’ll just have to accept it and deal with it, and hope she doesn’t go through what Taylor did. 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

IllusionLover

I would make another bathroom break joke, but the whole show is a bathroom break, so... :poot:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

I feel like she tries too hard in wanting people to feel sympathy for her, screaming ballads and all, when she herself lacks sympathy for others

Ryusei
5 hours ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Honey,

I don't have empathy for people who don't have empathy for others.When she apologizes to TS for publicly dragging her when she spoke up against a toxic male abuser in the music industry, and when she apologizes to 21 Savage for publicly mocking him when he was arrested and almost deported by ICE, only then I'll have empathy for whatever messes she's getting herself into.

Are you Lotus on Goldderby? cause you write exactly the same way. 

Musery

Scarlet Bitch

isnt she on team 🛴?

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

2 hours ago, COOOK said:

I feel like she tries too hard in wanting people to feel sympathy for her, screaming ballads and all, when she herself lacks sympathy for others

I thought I was still in the LG6 Discussion thread and when I read your comment I was like "What? :laughga:"

9 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I thought I was still in the LG6 Discussion thread and when I read your comment I was like "What? :laughga:"

Girl, we’re all having legit PTSD from SL’s non-Friday-release meltdown :saladga:

RepentingSinner
6 hours ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Honey, nice when you're trying to make people be supportive of you, but you go out of your way demeaning others when they are going through a rough time like you did with Taylor Swift.

Treat others like you would want to be treated when you're at your lowest point.

Until then, thank u, next.

Well she was clearly not doing well herself. Cut her some slack. 

Archived