💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Stupid Love sound weird to you?

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

It sounds a little off to me. Kind of unfinished and a little clunky at parts. Does anyone else notice it?

I don’t think it’s because the leak we have is a demo or an earlier version of the song. I’ve noticed all her singles since Perfect Illusion have that same unfinished vibe. Is it just because she’s not doing as much to her voice on the final product like she has in the past?

I am NOT saying that the song is bad or that I don’t like it. I bop to ha every day and have recently found out it sounds better in the car. :ally:

I’m just curious to see if any of y’all can articulate the difference in her new music better than I can.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Joanne was meant to be more of a raw sound compared to her previous albums.  And ASIB was like Joanne’s older sister and some of it was recorded live.  I don’t think I can judge SL yet as it is not the official release version until they actually release it!

dynamite

It sounds unfinished to me too. I think it's missing words. PI sounds a bit untouched too (though I love the song and I'm sure it's intentional).

Eighteen

someone here said it's a demo. i believe that. i honestly have a feeling that gaga isn't coming feb. 7 and that this is just a brooklyn nights type of released song. 

ARTPOPSLAYAGE

Yes! I thought I was crazy, it sounds like words/backing vocals are missing in parts of the song. And the transition between certain parts sound incomplete. I still love ha tho! :tony: 

Usually unfinished songs sound like unfinished songs :green:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

hpmcmill

It's def a bop, but it could majorly use a bridge! People have talked about the lacking chorus.... which is valid, but a great unique bridge is a Gaga signature. So if it's not final... please A BRIDGE!

these vocals are already 10x more polished than the joanne finished songs. pretty sure any off-parts in SL is because it's a demo.

dynamite
3 minutes ago, hpmcmill said:

It's def a bop, but it could majorly use a bridge! People have talked about the lacking chorus.... which is valid, but a great unique bridge is a Gaga signature. So if it's not final... please A BRIDGE!

It has a bridge 2:18 doesn't it?

hpmcmill
4 minutes ago, dynamite said:

It has a bridge 2:18 doesn't it?

I've bopped and bopped but never heard a bridge per se - a change in the song that's different than the verse/pre-chorus/verse/pre-chorus/chorus structure. 

Archived